Week 3, day 5

Vm86

Week one I lost 13.5lbs and week 2 I lost another 6 lbs, this week the weight loss seems to have completely stalled, I'm thinking weight loss will be 3lbs maximum. I'm still in ketosis and I can't understand why weight loss this week is so slow. I need some cheering up and some good positive motivation not to crumble this week. Bit of a downer diary today, hoping to be more positive tomorrow =)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Hi hon...Your weight losses are amazing!!! I lost 9lbs first WI and felt a bit down til my hubby was over the moon!! I expected to loose 12lbs +! I'm in week 2 now but i have heard that the losses are lower after first week.. you've still done amazingly well!! Have you been drinking plenty water this week? xxx

I have tried to keep on top of the water intake, but now I think about it it might be down a bit on last week? I'm just scared if I get stuck in a rut now I won't be able to get to my goal. My bf has been dead supportive, but he's a skinny sort, lean but he eats so much it's a killer to watch lol.

Aaaarrgh don't u just hate those lucky one's who eat and eat but never put anything on??!!
I do think it could be the water thing..i struggles first few days, i just hated needing to wee every ten mins but am getting used to it..CDC says no water - no loss. Just remember how much your drinking hon and i think you'll have a lovely loss on your next WI XX

I will definitely keep on top of the water, don't think the cold weather helps with water intake. thanks for the advice =)

Back