Week 3 for me

Wobbly71

Silver Member
Hiya everyone

been going for 3 weeks now along with following rosemary conley diet and have lost 8 pounds. have been exercising as well. Over the moon with this and haven't felt deprived once.

I have had a real eye opener as to some of the so called 'los fat' alternatives i used to eat when following weight watchers.... not so good for you are they!!!!

Anyway will keep popping on from time to time. I hav registered with the website today for xenical users and there are some ood downloads and info but i am pretty much managing well.

Anyway good luck everyone, and to those of you just starting out i have had no side effects whatsoever apart from a bit more wind when i have eaten something a bit higher in fat and also beans!!!!

I still go to the toiley once a day on a norning as i always have but it is a bit more oily! Sorry if too much info ha ha

speak soon

x x x x

Thats brilliant woobly, glad to hear you're doing well and not had any side effects. It just goes to show that if you eat the correct diet with these pills, you dont have all the bad side effects that so many people are keen to tell you about. Keep up the good work and let us know how you get on. I hope I have as good a result in 3 weeks :).

Lou x

Well done Wobbly :D xxxxx

Congrats on your weightloss Wobbly x

I too am shocked at how much fat there is in the "healthy" WW meals :eek: And other "healthy" foods I had been eating previously - Really opened my eyes!!

LiSe x

ha ha! Glad to know my poo doesn't offend anyone. i have been fine and the best thing for me is that i can still lose weight but still have a drink on a weekend! no fat in wine or vodka! mind you i have been on a 8 mile bike ride today and eating well so am entitled to one night a week on booze!!! put it this way its working up to now so hopefully!!!
onward and downward!

Glad to hear you're not feeling deprived. nothing worse than being on a diet and feeling as though you're going to starve! xxx

Thats fantastic!!

I am on weight watchers but cook all my meals from scratch so I dont have that problem with their fat content.

Back