Week 3 - lets get these scales moving!

Ah thanks both :)

Not getting chance to come on here as much after switching job - boooo :( Downloaded a new App for my phone which tracks what i eat and my weight, it also has food lists for everything!! Its brill :D

Feeling a bit better today and not quite as down as i have been, due for my next blood pressure test on the 8th April so some time to go yet but i'm hoping to have things under control a bit better by then.

Rosebud, what kind of problems can hypotension cause?

Hey, I was diagnosed with hypertension in December '10, and I started eating healthy immediately, and lost a stone, and then since March I've been doing Atkins and I've lost another stone.
In my monthly checks, my blood pressure has gone down directly as my weight has decreased. Hope this cheers you up a little!!
Sam x

Crazybecky5 said:
Rosebud, what kind of problems can hypotension cause?

I'm usually on with my minimins iPhone app. In fact I'm on right now! Do you have it? And the symptoms bugging me at present are mostly extreme fatigue and dizziness and shortness of breath but I collapsed the other week because it dipped too low. It's just a pain.

Oh god Rosebud, that sounds awful! I haven't had any symptoms at all apart from headaches (i thought that was my pill tho!), the odd spell of blurred vision and that is it. Not looking forward to going back especially if they have to fit a monitor to me.

I've already lost quite a bit of weight on WW before starting low-carb - i saw an improvement in my PCOS symptoms and my IBS has got much better but i've never had trouble with my blood pressure before. If i'm being honest, i think it might be work related - my ability to leave work in the office is very poor indeed (i live and breathe work!), bad i know. I think it is starting to have an effect though, loss of sleep and now high blood pressure.

Anyway on a positive note :) I lost another pound tonight!!! Yayy! xx

Still losing huni, brilliant :D x

Kirsty my Daddy died in October '10 of two types of cancer. My big brother currently has two types of cancer and also heart disease. I already support Cancer Research but I have sponsored you. All the best xx

Thank you for sponsoring me :) It is so sad to hear that your father died of cancer :( Both my grandfathers did and my gran managed to get cured from it a couple of years ago. I hope your brother will get cured too

I am determined to get as many people as I can to sponsor me we need to beat this horrible disease!

Thank you so much girlygirl1 xx

On the note of Race for Life - me, my mum an sister are doing it too!! :) Such a great cause! My mum lost her mum to cancer when she was 16 so its very close to her heart. Girlygirl, can't even imagine what it must feel like - makes doing these events so important.

xxx

Hows the diet hoing huni? x

Hey Kirst,

Haven't had much chance to come here recently - all the websites are blocked in my new job and by the time i get home i'm running around everywhere!! Its madness :)

I'm loosing a steady 1lb a week and have done for the past few weeks - its great, by the time christmas comes around i could be 3 stone down!!! :D Hows everything going with you? xx

Aw that's good Bex. I haven't been on much either the past week. I have STS now for the past 2 weeks, really need to get back into it! DAvid being off work doesn't help me at all lol xx

Ah hun! Keep going, you're doing an amazing job :)

I lost my first 2lbs this week!!! Ahhhh - this diet is amazing :D

Brill! :) xx

Back