Week 3 - lets get these scales moving!

How did you get on at weigh in Bex? xx

Morning all :) Good news - i lost another 1lb! I think my scales are going in the bin lol!!

Just had my occupational health appointment for my new job - everything is fine :D Looking forward to starting on Monday!!

Treated myself to Kebab meat last night which was lovely :D Those Atkins Cappucino bars are lovely - my breakfast from now on i think!

How is everyone today?

Hey Becky, Congratulations on the weight loss whoop whoop!!!! The cappuccino bars are delish but for me one is not enough so I have banned them from the house!!! I have one atkins bar a day and one serving of s/f jelly and cream. I am oping that this will change as I want to get back to clean and green...I didn't get home til late last night and I did something weird. I ate 2 double whoopers without buns on the train. They were very nice and I checked to make sure they were carb free. I did get strange looks. hahaha. I bet you are chuffed at your weight loss. I know what you mean about the scales being here there and everywhere. I use our wii board...but my avatar gets fatter and thinner depending if I have lost weight so that's a good incentive i think???

Hoping you are having a fab day xx

Morning Becky, all sacles will weigh you slightly differently, it's best to stick to the same ones at the same time and the same place

Hi Rach, banning atkins bars is a novel idea LOL - i do love them as they are so bloomin convenient and taste lovely :D I'm really chuffed that the scales are going down, especially with what i'm eating - its still doesn't seem real?! How do you think you've got on this week?

Jim - think i'm going to stick to the scales on Wednesday night as thats how ive always been weighed. My scales at home are bin bound lol

Hey,

Just to let you know when I was on Cerazette I had exactly the same problem. After 2 months of it I took myself off it even though they said it would "probably" settle down eventually. I found the implant and the injections worked really well for me but they are a bit more permanent so only go for it if you are planning in the near future.

Hope that helps. x

I am so chuffed for you becky as I think our weight losses will be the same...slow but more permanent. I think Jim's advice is spot on. I have been tempted to climb aboard them at various limes of the week but saturday morning before anything on my wii board is the only time I will allow myself. I cam honestly say that I have only banned the cappuccino nut as they are most tempting. I have one atkins bar per day as it is convenient. I think that when I get a job that will change as the positions i am going for are out on site all day and working from home some of the time.

I don't think I have done well this week. Today I feel so poorly due to lack of fluids yesterday and not eating much. I think it is a delayed atkins flu and I am shivering and feel shattered. I am sticking to my plan each day so that is reason for being ill. I am doing it the way it is supposed to be done, and not my interpretation. I don't feel any slimmer but this is only week 3 and my body is still adjusting to the delicious foods.

I am resisting an order at the LCM but it is calling me lol!!! xxx

Hey Fraggle, thanks for this - its settled down again now. So strange how it happened tho, i thought there was something wrong lol :D its good to know i'm not alone with it.

The things us women go through egh?! lol

I am so chuffed for you becky as I think our weight losses will be the same...slow but more permanent. I think Jim's advice is spot on. I have been tempted to climb aboard them at various limes of the week but saturday morning before anything on my wii board is the only time I will allow myself. I cam honestly say that I have only banned the cappuccino nut as they are most tempting. I have one atkins bar per day as it is convenient. I think that when I get a job that will change as the positions i am going for are out on site all day and working from home some of the time.

I don't think I have done well this week. Today I feel so poorly due to lack of fluids yesterday and not eating much. I think it is a delayed atkins flu and I am shivering and feel shattered. I am sticking to my plan each day so that is reason for being ill. I am doing it the way it is supposed to be done, and not my interpretation. I don't feel any slimmer but this is only week 3 and my body is still adjusting to the delicious foods.

I am resisting an order at the LCM but it is calling me lol!!! xxx

Oh i hope you're right, if it comes off and stays off i will be happy! All i know is that i'm going to stick it out, i've got through the hard part now. In fact we've both taken on the most difficult part of any WL initiative - starting it :)

I hope you feel better soon hun, it can't be nice - i've heard a lot about this Atkins Flu, sounds awful. I'm sure you've done a great job this week and your WI will be fantastic :) xx

Morning becky :)

Hello everyone!! Feels like i haven't been on for ages :) Just wanted to drop in and say hi - how is everyone?

Everything is going great the past couple of days and i have much more energy - think my body is used to this new woe finally :D xx

Great to hear Becky :). That's what i enjoy - the energy!

Well done on that 1lb Bex :D

Hellooo everyone! Sorry i haven't been on in ages - i started my new job on Monday and its been such a crazy week! :)

How is everyone?

I've had another good week and lost 1lb! Yayy! I'm quite happy with a pound a week!! Stuck the diet like mad the past few days, have really become regimented with what i eat and feel much better for it - have started walking in my lunch break too so hoping that will make a difference! xx

Good for you Becky, well done, not easy to stay focused on a diet when you have a brand new job love

Thanks Jim. I'm over the moon with another loss this week :D

but of course you are love :D and why not :)

Hey everyone :) Thought i'd pop on - i can't get on this site at work anymore (EVERYTHING is locked down - quite difficult for a Marketer really, especially when you're trying to research things!!)

Anyway, diet is going fantastically - the weight is really dropping off now and in fact i'm going to need some new work trousers soon! Really happy with how its progressing. Jumped on the scales this morning and i'm into the 15's again, just brilliant.

Asides from the great weight-loss i'm actually feeling a bit down - i've been diagnosed with Hypertension due to an Occupational Heath refferal. Got to go back for futher readings next month but its not looking great - if its still up next month i'm having a monitor fitted for 48 hours. I can't help but think this is something to do with my weight. Feeling quite low this weekend and don't quite know what to do with myself :(

Anyways, enough of my misery - how is everyone?? x

On the bright side you are losing weight :)

What is hypertension? Hope you feel better soon huni x

Hypertension is high blood pressure. I have hypotension (low blood pressure) which has been causing me' a lot of problems lately. At least losing weight will hopefully go some way to resolving your issues, Becky, and it sounds like you're doing well on that front.

Back