Week 3 pics....WOW!!!!

SexyBecks1

is loving CWP xx
I have decided to post my week 3 pics. After 21lbs off I really can't believe the difference......

Before LL vs week 3 back.JPG

Before LL vs week 3 front.JPG

Before LL vs week 3 side.JPG

I am so pleased with the results so far. Can't wait until the end of the 14 weeks. I hope this is inspiring for those who have just started.

Take care everyone x x

gosh, you can really a difference, thats great!!
daisy x

what a difference in just 3wks keep it up. you must be feeling really motivated now x

Wow Sexybecks that is amazing - you look sooo much slimmer!!! R u sure you havent put a magic lens on yr camera?? (just joking):)Imagine after another few weeks though!!

Well done- you must feel brilliant!! R lots of people making comments? Hardly anyone has noticed my weight loss yet (22lbs in 4 weeks). I still havent done anything about putting my pics on here but i will get round to it one day!:rolleyes:

fab loss so far well done hunni xxx

Wow indeed Becky!

You go girl!

Fab piccies you can really see the difference, must get round to putting mine on.

x

Well done Becky

Fab difference xxxx
Congratulations. Keep it up .

:p

wow well done
how did you manage to loose 13lbs in the first week
seeing everyone tell their stories makes me feel motivated :)

:happy096: Fantastic change already! :) You must be over the moon!!

Thank you for all your lovely comments. It really is nice to hear it. Yes i have had quite a few comments especially since I have lost a lot from my face.

I think the main reason why I lost so much in my first week is that I had been eating so badly in the weeks leading up to starting and I was so bloated. I don't know really. I have just stuck to the plan at all times. I must admit that I am struggling with water at the moment especially on weekends.

I do find that looking at peoples comparison pics really helps motivate me so get posting everyone and then we can all motivate each other as well as ourselves.

Really looking forwared to my weigh in this week as I am keeping my fingers crossed to be down in the 14's. Wahoo!!!!

Good luck with everyone elses weigh ins x x

BIG difference, fantastic! Well done!

you look great Becky
keep up the goos work

cant wait to post my weight loss pics too
when \I get there

well done you x

Back