Week 3 Weigh In

Cookeh

Recovering Cookie Addict
Hi Folks

Well as predicted yesterday I lost 2.2lbs this past week despite *going* last night. Not entirely unexpected, going to try and introduce some exercise this week and see if that helps boost my losses some.

On a better note I did just manage to achieve my 10% lost (since June) mini goal so am happy about that at least :)

Congratulations on your loss Cookeh!

I agree on the exercise. It may not increase your losses but it will make you feel good about yourself. I exercise every day, although the weeks I had my bigger losses I was unable to get to the gym.

Woohoo at reaching your goal of 10%. You MUST try and drink your daily quota of water, and drink all your shakes, as that will have an impact on your losses.

You'll continue to do brilliantly sweetie. Keep determined and positive and that slim, healthy you will be here sooner than you think.

Well Done you :) Keep up the good work. I agree with Betsy - a little bit of exercise will probably not do a great deal for your losses but it will help to boost your self esteem. Nothing too strenuous even if its just a few times round the garden, or if you don't have a garden several times round the flat or ground floor of the house. Make a point of doing it twice a day - say 5-6 times round and then as you get better you can increase it slowly.

Slow and steady progress of weight loss might be the way for you to go - yes its about the same as 'eating diet' but this way its harder to cheat.

You have done amazing so far :D

Wow on week 3 already its really flying. 10% loss already wow thats brill. Your doing great hun and agree with betsy even if it doesnt help your weight loss it will help your self esteem and make you happier. Just build up lightly so you dont hurt yourself. xxx

Thanks everyone for your kind words.

I meant to say when I originally posted that I messed up my inch loss last week -.- I've lost 20inches total but here's the interesting thing. I've lost a great deal from everywhere except my hips, where I've only lost half an inch O.O I mean, wth?? lol!! Seems I'm destined to hang onto my fat @ss for a bit longer haha Good news though that I've also lost 4.75in from my boobies, they are so enormous I can't tell you how relieved I am that they are shrinking faster than anywhere else hehe

So... It's all good :)

Thanks everyone for your kind words.

I meant to say when I originally posted that I messed up my inch loss last week -.- I've lost 20inches total but here's the interesting thing. I've lost a great deal from everywhere except my hips, where I've only lost half an inch O.O I mean, wth?? lol!! Seems I'm destined to hang onto my fat @ss for a bit longer haha Good news though that I've also lost 4.75in from my boobies, they are so enormous I can't tell you how relieved I am that they are shrinking faster than anywhere else hehe

So... It's all good :)

My hips didnt go down for ages then all of a sudden bang my ass had shrunk haha! It will happen your only starting week 3 hun dont be expecting so much! it will all happen you mite not even notice it then one day it will all hit you!

hehe Thanks for the reassurance Ann Marie. To be fair, I'm a week late for TOTM so I may be a little bloated, I guess I'll know for sure when I next take my measurements. I'm not too bothered about the numbers, as long as they all go down that's the main thing. However, I really am not exaggerating when I say my boobies are so huge it's the first thing people notice about me so as long as they continue to shrink I'm happy, my butt can take as long as it likes to catch up!! hehe ^.^

haha well my boobs were never big now they are so small its horrible. haha! but i its worth it since the rest of my body is smaller 2, just gonna invest in some water bras haha!

Hey Cookeh that's a great loss - 15lbs in 3 weeks is pretty amazing.
My losses aren't consistent either, and neither is my fat disappearing evenly. Can't wait to be rid of my moobs and my extra chin - I've been embarrassed about them for years, but they are being pretty stubborn so far. My backside and legs are disappearing, so hopefully the belly and moobs will be next!
Hope you're feeling more positive today lovie.

Jon
xx

well done hun x
you're doing fab!
20 inches in 3 weeks is amazing :)

best of luck for this week x

You have done well, 20 inch loss, 10% body weight. So it is not all about losing masses of lbs each week. Each of us goes along at our own pace. My attitude is , as long as it is going down at all then that is fine by me. Keep up your great effort.

Back