week 3 weigh in

Wobbly71

Silver Member
Hiya

I have been goint to rosemary conley as well as taking the xenical as i still need the structure!

Anyway had my 3rd weigh in last night and lost another 2 pounds so that's 10 pounds gone.

feeling really great. exercising loads and finding it great up to now.

No orange oil yet!! Ha ha x mind you Rosemary Conley diet follows a low fat (under 5%) rule so is ideal for those of us doing xenical as well. Bought a multi vitamin yesterday 'cos i read somewhere that fats give you a certain vitamin and i can't remember what vitamin it was that i might be loosing out on so got a multi!

Anyway bye for now, am at work, will pop on later x x xx

well done thats great, i may have to look into rosemary diet as i am finding the low fat thing a bit hard sometimes, does her diet fit in perfectly or does it have to be adjusted? i no the ww and sw diets so well but they both have to be adjusted with xenical, would be nice to follow a plan that doesnt!

Well done on the fabulous weight loss xX

Well done Wobbly :D xxx

Nat, Rosemary Conely is probably the ideal plan to follow while on Xencial as they both follow the 5% fat or less rule :) x

Congratulations on the weight loss. The RC diet is ideal as Ali said xxx

Hiya

Yes RC is perfect, it says you can have one treat a day of 100 cals without following the 5% rule but I just have low fat still.

Finding it really easy (shouldn't say that)!!

Speak soon x x

Glad you're finding it easy - makes it much more likely that you'll succeed. I think there's nothing worse than being so miserable and fed up because you're on a diet. xxx

Back