week 3 WI

tegzy

i know youve all just been itching to know :) haha

4lb off this week!

thought it may have been more but a 20lb loss in 3 weeks is amazing! :)

bought my 3 weeks worth of suplies and ready to tackle them head on!

wish me luck!! xx

woohooo!! finally lol!!

Well done chick!! and good luck for the 3 weeks ahead :)

It will be!! Just keep your mind focused and as far away from food as possible hahah :D

i never think about eating food anyways, i just like smelling it :) haha x

:clap: fantastic loss!!

good luck for your 3 weeks - i did two and that was hell not knowing! lol x

i did one lot for my first week then 2weeks worth, i just weighed myself at home the week i wasnt at chemist. cant wait to be thin marn haha x

20lbs in three weeks !!!! fantastic Tegzy .Keep it going girl . :D:D:D

i really hope to lose another 2 stone before re-feed at begining of sept. im a bit worried cos my pharmacist seems a bit ditzy and as if she dont know what shes talkin about. hope she advises me on the re feed properly x

Hi Tegzy,
congrats on the weight loss, you are doing very well. I love smelling food as well. when I open cheese and onion crisps I stick my nose in and have a good sniff, it does annoy my 5 year old though, keeps asking can he have them back. Better sniffing than eating eh?! Best of luck for the coming weeks.
Doirin

i think smelling something is just as good as tasting it if its yummee :)

i love the fact that i can still be involved with food and smell it without wanting to eat it x

wow well done you

indeedy and with good reason

Congrats on your weight loss. 20 lbs off wow

That is totally BRILL!!!! You are doing great, keep it up girl, it won't be too long before you are at your goal.

you're doing a really great job, and your persistence and determination is obvious :) keep it up!

Back