• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 3 wi....

jabbathehut

This is the last time!!
G: 12st7lb
and I have lost 9lbs this week :D:D:D:D

I am SO thrilled, obviously my scales are cack and need binning. So, in 3 weeks I have lost 23lbs in weight, 5 inches from my widest part, an inch from each thigh, and inch from each bingo wing, 2 inches from my waist, and at least 2 of my chins, YAY!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

LizDesigns

Silver Member
S: 17st1lb C: 15st4lb G: 10st6lb BMI: 34.5 Loss: 1st11lb(10.46%)
Oh wow, what a fantastic loss in your 3rd week. Congratulations.

karenO

Step away from the chips!
OMG! Thats brilliant! Well done x

Camille

Silver Member
S: 20st7lb C: 17st6lb G: 15st7lb Loss: 3st1lb(14.98%)
Well done that's fantastic xx

Wow - well done 9lb fantastic.

Keep it up.

Sara:)

jabbathehut

This is the last time!!
Thanks so much everyone. I absolutely couldn't do this diet without the support of all you fellow CD'ers, this forum is a lifesaver to me, especially in the evenings when I am so lonely, the time when I usually comfort eat.
Onwardsand downwards eh guys?

kirsty2012

is gonna shine in 2009
S: 19st2lb C: 13st7lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31.4 Loss: 5st9lb(29.48%)
WOW well done that is fab

and I have lost 9lbs this week :D:D:D:D

I am SO thrilled, obviously my scales are cack and need binning. So, in 3 weeks I have lost 23lbs in weight, 5 inches from my widest part, an inch from each thigh, and inch from each bingo wing, 2 inches from my waist, and at least 2 of my chins, YAY!!!
FANTASTIC !!! that is brilliant - well done :D

keep up the great work......

Debz x

jabbathehut

This is the last time!!
And now I am sat here crying ourt of happiness! How silly of me! I never thought I'd ever find 'me' again under these layers of wobbly-ness, and this first few weeks has given me hope that the real Jan will break through again sometime.

Jan that is amazing, i am so so happy for you. Well done. Your husband won't even recognise you when he gets home. Proud of you after all those temptations this weekend.xx

S: 15st4.0lb C: 14st10.0lb G: 11st4.0lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 0st8lb(3.74%)
Hi Jan and congratulations on a brilliant loss, I bet you're glad you stuck to it after your disappointment in week 2. You'll soon have to change your name from Jabba!!!

And now I am sat here crying ourt of happiness! How silly of me! I never thought I'd ever find 'me' again under these layers of wobbly-ness, and this first few weeks has given me hope that the real Jan will break through again sometime.
awww - course you will !!! and Minimins will be here to support you all the way hun !!!

look forward to seeing the real Jan revealed :D:D

love

Debz xx