Week 3 wi....

jabbathehut

This is the last time!!
and I have lost 9lbs this week :D:D:D:D

I am SO thrilled, obviously my scales are cack and need binning. So, in 3 weeks I have lost 23lbs in weight, 5 inches from my widest part, an inch from each thigh, and inch from each bingo wing, 2 inches from my waist, and at least 2 of my chins, YAY!!!

Oh wow, what a fantastic loss in your 3rd week. Congratulations.

OMG! Thats brilliant! Well done x

Well done that's fantastic xx

Wow - well done 9lb fantastic.

Keep it up.

Sara:)

Thanks so much everyone. I absolutely couldn't do this diet without the support of all you fellow CD'ers, this forum is a lifesaver to me, especially in the evenings when I am so lonely, the time when I usually comfort eat.
Onwardsand downwards eh guys?

WOW well done that is fab

and I have lost 9lbs this week :D:D:D:D

I am SO thrilled, obviously my scales are cack and need binning. So, in 3 weeks I have lost 23lbs in weight, 5 inches from my widest part, an inch from each thigh, and inch from each bingo wing, 2 inches from my waist, and at least 2 of my chins, YAY!!!

FANTASTIC !!! that is brilliant - well done :D

keep up the great work......

Debz x

And now I am sat here crying ourt of happiness! How silly of me! I never thought I'd ever find 'me' again under these layers of wobbly-ness, and this first few weeks has given me hope that the real Jan will break through again sometime.

Jan that is amazing, i am so so happy for you. Well done. Your husband won't even recognise you when he gets home. Proud of you after all those temptations this weekend.xx

Well done Janny you are doing fantastic!! :D:D

Hi Jan and congratulations on a brilliant loss, I bet you're glad you stuck to it after your disappointment in week 2. You'll soon have to change your name from Jabba!!!

And now I am sat here crying ourt of happiness! How silly of me! I never thought I'd ever find 'me' again under these layers of wobbly-ness, and this first few weeks has given me hope that the real Jan will break through again sometime.

awww - course you will !!! and Minimins will be here to support you all the way hun !!!

look forward to seeing the real Jan revealed :D:D

love

Debz xx

Back