Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Week 4 commenced & feeling gurd lol

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by Louloubellehoney, 8 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Louloubellehoney

Louloubellehoney Gold Member

Start Weight:
    86kg
    Current Weight:
    86kg
    Goal Weight:
    60kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hiya all you lovelies! :bighug: I`m feeling pretty good and positive today apart from TOTM :rolleyes:..... BUT I`m a woman and i can cope with anything RIGHT GIRLS!? :D oops and BOYS!!!
    Anyways, I hope you are all doing brilliantly today and feeling good too..... love ya all, your all fantastic people.... Well I`m off out shortly to take my beautiful girly to McDonalds for a treat as shes such a darling... Gonna be hard, BUT I`ll do it !! I`ll have a black coffee I think super strong with sweeteners.... What you all up too today?
    Love n stuff Louby Lou xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. WeeDee

WeeDee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6.5lb(14.87%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    oh McD's is hard. My lot had that for their dinner last night. It's always a friday treat for them. Have a lovely day with your girl xx

4. Louloubellehoney

Start Weight:
    86kg
    Current Weight:
    86kg
    Goal Weight:
    60kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Ahh thankyou Pamdev I`m off now and yes am expecting it to be hard, BUT I`ll do it!! You have a great day too :) xx

5. Trueleame

Trueleame Determind dieter :D

Start Weight:
    20st1.3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Macky D's isn't too bad ...I've done it before when my lil one was hungry on a long journey back and we had to stop off en route. Had a lovely bottle of cold water ;) it was just like eating a meal there ;) well perhaps not quite ~lol~ x x x

6. Louloubellehoney

Start Weight:
    86kg
    Current Weight:
    86kg
    Goal Weight:
    60kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Water same as MaccaD`s erm NOPE lol..... anyway I did it.... my little girls sat there munching fries, chicken nuggets and then a smooth choc McFlurry!!!! I tell ya it was relatively easy actually... drank a Black coffee with splenda sweetener in (which was vile) to take my mind off.... and read a newspaper. So I was fine... :D One challenge overcome!!
    L xx

7. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    Well done hun for resisting!!!! I've been working today!! Pfffft!!! Lol...

8. Rickard71

Rickard71 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(16.74%)
    Diet:
    L.T refeed
    Goodluck in Micky D's, the longer your on the diet the easier it gets, well it was with me the last time i was on the LT.. Hope it go's well x

9. Louloubellehoney

Start Weight:
    86kg
    Current Weight:
    86kg
    Goal Weight:
    60kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    It went ok cheers Rickard71... been again since then and I resisted alright... like you say it gets easier :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.