Week 4 commenced & feeling gurd lol

Louloubellehoney

Gold Member
hiya all you lovelies! :bighug: I`m feeling pretty good and positive today apart from TOTM :rolleyes:..... BUT I`m a woman and i can cope with anything RIGHT GIRLS!? :D oops and BOYS!!!
Anyways, I hope you are all doing brilliantly today and feeling good too..... love ya all, your all fantastic people.... Well I`m off out shortly to take my beautiful girly to McDonalds for a treat as shes such a darling... Gonna be hard, BUT I`ll do it !! I`ll have a black coffee I think super strong with sweeteners.... What you all up too today?
Love n stuff Louby Lou xx

oh McD's is hard. My lot had that for their dinner last night. It's always a friday treat for them. Have a lovely day with your girl xx

Ahh thankyou Pamdev I`m off now and yes am expecting it to be hard, BUT I`ll do it!! You have a great day too :) xx

Macky D's isn't too bad ...I've done it before when my lil one was hungry on a long journey back and we had to stop off en route. Had a lovely bottle of cold water ;) it was just like eating a meal there ;) well perhaps not quite ~lol~ x x x

Water same as MaccaD`s erm NOPE lol..... anyway I did it.... my little girls sat there munching fries, chicken nuggets and then a smooth choc McFlurry!!!! I tell ya it was relatively easy actually... drank a Black coffee with splenda sweetener in (which was vile) to take my mind off.... and read a newspaper. So I was fine... :D One challenge overcome!!
L xx

Goodluck in Micky D's, the longer your on the diet the easier it gets, well it was with me the last time i was on the LT.. Hope it go's well x

It went ok cheers Rickard71... been again since then and I resisted alright... like you say it gets easier :) xx

Back