Week 4 weigh in

lipoliz

Well guys, I'm still here and going strong! Never thought it would happen, I was only planning on doing it for a couple of weeks for a boost start but I found myself wanting to stay on for more. Four weeks in and I'm 24lb lighter [whooooooooooooo hooooooooooo] and I think I'm gonna stay for a bit longer yet. Might swap to Atkins soon cos I'm finding abstination pretty hard at the mo, but maybe down to P.M.T argh! Well done everyone and speak soon xxx Lizzy xxx

Well done Lizzy you have done fantastically well, 24lb in 4 weeks is awesome!

Take care and enjoy this summer weather.

x

Well done Lizzy,

Great loss and good for you!!

Fantastic! Congratulations -24lbs in 4 weeks is bleedin' amazin'!! Well done. And perhaps yu should wait til totm is over because I know that that is definitely my hardest time so it may not be the time to make decisions. Weather it out woman and see how you feel then.

:D

Wow - great losses in only 4 weeks :) well done you!

amazing! well done!! i agree with black rose, try and hold off coming off til TOTM is over and you might feel differently! xx

Well done! That's an amazing overall loss. As has been said, I think it would be a good idea to give it a little bit of time to make your mind up to see if you feel different.

Either way, good luck!!

Hannah

Great losses ! You must be well chuffed :D

Well done on the fab weightloss and good luck for the rest of your journey :)

LiSe Xxx

You have had brilliant losses! Well done. Stick with the TFR for another while. You won't regret it.

Wow Lizzy that's a fantastic loss. Well done. If I was you I would stick to what is working until I reach my goal. Look at your amazing results.

Grr at TOTM. I eat like food is going out of fashion when it's mine, dreading it. Like BlackRose said before me, wait until it's over before deciding anything.

Back