Week 4 weigh in

oxoxallyoxox

I lost another 4 lb - how cool is that!! Im now in the 10's!!

I had planned to keep wearing my big clothes - to help me feel small but I think im starting to look a bit like a clown! I have to hold my trousers when im walking and I was told today with a concerned look that my clothes were looking very baggy

Should I go clothes shopping?

WELL DONE hunni thats fantastic news in the 10s :eek: you skinny minni ;)

I think you should defo go clothes shopping treat yourself,you'v done amazing xx

Thanks lady lipo - I think your right I deserve it...

I still have a lot to lose around my belly so I think my target weight will have to be 9.5 but we'll see!

When im naked i look like iv a lot to loose too, but when im in clothes everybody tells me im perfect! Silly people eh lol

Maybe you just need to tone up a little i cant wait to start
i know i know i should hav been doing it all along but i didnt have the energy for best part of this im starting to get loads now tho :eek:

Go for it bring the mastercard and go crazy lol

Ive started toning up - the wii fit game is great for that. They have fab excercises - I do 30 mins every night. And I do 1 excercise for toning my tummy another for my waist and then one for my arms and legs - then I do a bit boxing and step arobics on it and finish off with a few yoga poses

Sounds awful doesnt it?? But I have to say its the most fun way to spend an evening and I can feel my waist is a bit sore today and when I push through all the fat I can feel is getting toned under there!

Im sure you think your bellys actually bigger than it is!
Silly billy lol

I got a tattoo on my stomach yesterday leading on to my hip, im going back to get the other side done asap lol i must me mad gonna look like a biker

That is so cool!! Id never have the bottle to get a tatoo on my belly

I want a tatoo but not one that is very noticable.

It wasnt even sore, i was lauging away with the fella doin it :eek:

Its lovely tho im very happy with it just need to tone up my belly a bit now and it'll look better!

Thats my second one i think i like standing out or something lol my other ones big too!

I would say get yourself down to Primark or somewhere not too expensive and treat yourself to a few things. Don't go overboard (you can do that when you are at target) but a few nice clothes will keep your spirits up now!

Well done...beinf in the 10's must be fab...yeah, shopping is needed CLOWNS are SOOOO last year!
Tattoos are fab i have one right across my back ...its great becuase it stands out when i want it to but i can also cover it up xx
Lady lipo....cnt wait to see yours xx

Ill try post a pic of it later, but it might be deemed inapporiate like my michael jackson pic yesterday and be REMOVED hee hee its very low down a little bit of it is on my :whistle:

Very sexy lady lipo!!! I think my OH would have a heart attack if I got one down that low - I would have even more trouble trying to get him off me!

LOL... I think you should get a tattoo to celebrate your loss
a nice big one on your arm lol

Oh no not my arm!! All im worried about is everyone seeing a big tatoo on my wedding day - by the way im not even engaged!!

Ill try post a pic of it later, but it might be deemed inapporiate like my michael jackson pic yesterday and be REMOVED hee hee its very low down a little bit of it is on my :whistle:
:eek: well you can only try!!!...what was wrong with michael?

I think its cos he was saying i will rape you someone didnt like it anyway!!!!

Nic i cant figure this out at all

bugger... you could put it in your avatar for a wee while hun xx

Well done 4lbs a great loss and well done for sticking at it .
Ihave got a wii fit for my daughters birthday can't wait to try it , its not her b/day 'til 20th may.

I love tats so muchhhh I have a unicorn that I got at 18 ummm....15 years ago I am mad to get a few more and a top of ear peircing I keep puting it off till I lose a bit more weight I want to get the unicorn covered with something fresh and then get something done on my wrist although I have short hair and I saw new Rhianna video and she has cool stars on the back of neck looks cool with her new short hair. Did I just compare some part of my body to Rhianna jesus I am getting an ego!!!!!!!

Back