Week 4 WI...

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
i've lost 5lbs :bliss:

i'm so pleased because i had Tikka Chicken on Saturday so have felt slightly guilty since then even though it was fantastic...

my only concern is this week i have decided to have a go at add a meal week... really worried it is going to affect my loses tho :sign0163:

:bliss: well done Sara, thats fantastic.

Mostly people still have a good loss maybe slightly less than normal but sometimes people find that they lose a little more, best of luck with your AAMW enjoy it :)

thank you for the lovely comments

i'm just really confused cos i don't know if i should be having all 4 of my packs and a meal...

i normally have 2 shakes, a bar and a soup in the day... so now i have all them and a meal???

i thought i would have to get rid of atleast one???

Well done that's fab x

hi

well done on your loss this week hun,

i struggled with my 3 packs and a meal, i have been having one for breakfast about 9am ish then my dinner as a meal at about 1pm next pack at 4pm after i get home from collecting my son from school and last one at 8.30 - 9 pm ish. i spoke to my counsellor this week about it and said i was struggling with the 3rd pack, she has asked me to miss the 3rd one out on a temporary basis, but that is only because i have dropped out of ketosis somehow??

Hope you get on okay with it,

debs x

Well done on your loss this week hun, and good luck with your AAM.
Am on the same week as you, but my CDC said no need to AAm till wk 12! which suits me, but would be nice if we were all doing the same?

nah i didn't have to add until week 12 either, but i thought i'd give it a go, see wot it's like... maybe it would give my metabolism a bit of a kick

Well done, i'm sure you'll be fine with your AAM week x

Back