Week 5... ARGH!

I've just finished my last pack too, boo! I'm off to walk the dog soon, that always distracts me from food :chores016:

That's the spirit though Kitty - No cheating!

Enjoy your walk.

Quick question - do you have diet cola on the plan? If so how much do you have?

I don't drink anything other than water and Exante blackcurrant I'm afraid! Trying my best to be truly 100% apart from unavoidable circumstances!

I don't drink anything other than water and Exante blackcurrant I'm afraid! Trying my best to be truly 100% apart from unavoidable circumstances!

I shall use you as my guru then :) I cheated a bit last night. Not too much but it being TOTM I just couldn't go to bed with a rumbly tummy. Still not change on the scales either. Can't wait for next week and the weight to shift.

And Smidge, Congrats on getting your June challenge. That's fabulous.

Thanks kitty! It's been hard but totally worth it! Are you weighing everyday?

Thanks kitty! It's been hard but totally worth it! Are you weighing everyday?

At the moment yes, though I'm trying to get out of the habit. Especially since there's been no change in ages, I'm trying to stop obsessing about it.

How about you? Everyone else?

Just once a week, if that. I avoided the scales for ages when I first started so I didn't get unmotivated if I'd not shifted any pounds!! I think it varies, some weigh all the time, others as little as once a month. I think once a week is a good measure, your body changes too much each day to get an accurate measurement!

thank you for your advice smidge! ive had a bad day today but will be back on it and be good tomorrow as i know its not gonna work otherwise! day 3 is always the hardest for me so i just need to get past that! (easier said than done eh?) :break_diet:

No problem! We're all here to keep each other on the straight and narrow :) hope you feel better today? I really struggled a couple of weeks ago but I'm feeling better now, I think it just goes in waves..

Good morning all,

Well today is the start of week 4 for me. So fingers crossed I'm finally in the zone. Been 100% for two days running now - and almost 100% since Monday. So think I've finally cracked this thing.

Had my wonderful porridge for breakfast as was feeling all poorly. Sore throat. But am sipping my water now and hope it just goes away.

Have a great 100% day :)

good morning ladies, heres to a good 100% day today, ive just been online and ordered a couple of swimsuits for my hol so ive got some focus now as i really want them to fit before i go away!

good morning ladies, heres to a good 100% day today, ive just been online and ordered a couple of swimsuits for my hol so ive got some focus now as i really want them to fit before i go away!

Good luck Daisy. Having swimwear to fit into is a great motivation. I've got clothes from years ago that I'm dying to wear. Some I bought when I was slim, some when I was on other diets that I gave up on. So... can't wait.

I was thinking the other day, I'm going on hols in August so do I wait to buy clothes or take a punt on the size I'll be and buy them now in the sales?? :confused:

Hi smidge. I'm in the same boat as off on hol on 30 July. I'm going to wait and see what size I am then and hope that there are some summery clothes left and bit just winter woollies in the shops!

Hi smidge. I'm in the same boat as off on hol on 30 July. I'm going to wait and see what size I am then and hope that there are some summery clothes left and bit just winter woollies in the shops!

Mu holiday is in three weeks so I'm literally waiting a couple of days before then i'm off SHOPPING

Ooo lucky thing! Wish mine was so soon!! Lol wayz we could end up out in the sun wearing hats and gloves if we leave it too soon :p

im only just finished week one and for 2 days i fell off the wagon when friends were round. 5 weeks is amazing!! how have you managed to last so long and stay motivated? xx

End of week one for me! Weigh in tomoro morning but already feel and see amazing results! So looking forward to looking at myself in 2 months time....when people say wow you've lost so much weight I will say no! I never gained any weight! This is me and always has been! 4 stone to lose....come on!

Lol I'm on day 1 of week 8 today! I'm in the zone and the losses I'm seeing are keeping me going. To be honest my main motivation is putting a time limit on my loss. I came back from a holiday in May and I'm going again in August so I promised myself I'd do exante for that between time. Now I know every time I have a bad day, I've only x weeks to go..

Good morning Smidge,

Good job in seeing in week 8. You're such an inspiration. I'm in week 4 and am finally starting to think that this is working. I'm seeing the changes more and more in the way my clothes fit, in the way I feel and in my body too.

Back