Week 5 weigh-in. Losing motivation!

xxAlliexx

Well Last week I got on the scales and was somewhat disappointed to see I'd lost just 3lbs. "Oh well" I thought; I'll probably get a bigger loss next week. Right? WRONG!

3lb loss again. Arghhhhh!

I did Lighterlife a few years ago, and usually managed 4lbs a week. If I lost 3lbs one week, then I would generally lose 5lb the following week. This doesn't appear to be happening for me on Exante.

I realise 3lb is classed as a good loss; but I have come to have higher expectations of VLCDs. I am really feeling sacrifices this week - but had told myself "there's only 2 months left". I sooooo want to get to my goal and start my new healthy-eating life; and move away from the restrictions a VLCD does to your social life. But the light at the end of the tunnel now seems a few weeks further away.....

Anyone got any hints about speeding up loss on Exante total?? (Drinking plenty - check! Exercising - check!)

Apologies for being a moaning-mini!!!

xx

hi, may it be that you are losing less because you are not as big as last time you did a VLCD? Any way i think you are doing great, well done :)

sami1970 said:
hi, may it be that you are losing less because you are not as big as last time you did a VLCD? Any way i think you are doing great, well done :)

Thanks Sami! I'm just feeling so impatient. You could be right, although I seem to remember loosing 4lb a week up until I weighed about a stone less than I do now. But perhaps I'm remembering wrong! I'll keep at it. Next week could be the week ....... xxx

Well done on your 3lb loss hun :) xx

3lb is still a good loss. Stick with it x

Back