Week 5 WI *3 Stone 1lb In 5 Weeks*

BetsyBotox

Silver Member
3 stone 1lb in 5 weeks/43lbs. I heart LT so much I kissed the shake packet. If you're reading this and you're just starting out or thinking of trying LT then keep at it! I was such a weak willed person and if you'd have told me that I would survive on 450 calories a day and only drink water, and then lose 3 stone in 5 weeks, I would have laughed so hard I'd have probably peed myself a wee bit.

I didn't feel any different this week so was expecting about 3lb at the most, and this is week 5 so I was expecting everything to stabilise and was hoping for about 4lb a week from here on in. So when the chemist starting screaming and said I was the biggest loser they've ever had at this point, and I was whooping the ass of the men my heart started thumping. When she said 7lb my jaw hit the floor WTH!

It must be due to the fact I do not sit down. I'm usually on my feet from 6:30am until 9-10pm. I think that has a lot to do with it. OR it could be the fact *TMI ahead* I took a senokot max on Saturday night and lost the equivalent of a small puppy on Sunday morning.

So needless to say I'm elated and I could not have done this without this forum and the AMAZING support, advice, humour and just all round general fabulousness of everyone single one of you! I thank you all so much as you keep me going strong with your inspirational losses, stories and encouragement!

Hi Betsy,
that's a fantastic weight loss in a week again!!!! and even more than that what a result for 5 weeks, you must be delighted with yourself. That bath water must be getting more even at this stage eh!!.
Have a great week, you deserve it. By the sounds of it you may be the poster girl for LT at your chemist soon.
Doirin

oh my god!!!!
thats amazing.
so pleased for you hun.i can't believe how much your losing.it's fab.

i'm sat here with an open mouth.totally speechless.

well done x :)

wow!

3 stone 1lb in 5 weeks/43lbs. I heart LT so much I kissed the shake packet. If you're reading this and you're just starting out or thinking of trying LT then keep at it! I was such a weak willed person and if you'd have told me that I would survive on 450 calories a day and only drink water, and then lose 3 stone in 5 weeks, I would have laughed so hard I'd have probably peed myself a wee bit.

I didn't feel any different this week so was expecting about 3lb at the most, and this is week 5 so I was expecting everything to stabilise and was hoping for about 4lb a week from here on in. So when the chemist starting screaming and said I was the biggest loser they've ever had at this point, and I was whooping the ass of the men my heart started thumping. When she said 7lb my jaw hit the floor WTH!

It must be due to the fact I do not sit down. I'm usually on my feet from 6:30am until 9-10pm. I think that has a lot to do with it. OR it could be the fact *TMI ahead* I took a senokot max on Saturday night and lost the equivalent of a small puppy on Sunday morning.

So needless to say I'm elated and I could not have done this without this forum and the AMAZING support, advice, humour and just all round general fabulousness of everyone single one of you! I thank you all so much as you keep me going strong with your inspirational losses, stories and encouragement!

1. WOW!
  2. WOW!
  3. WOW!
  4. WOW!
  5. WOW!
  6. WOW!
  7. WOW!
Congratulations that's amazing!!!

WELL DONE YOU! :)

Thank you so much Doirin! I'm a little pleased as punch (a new experience, I likes it)

Haha the bath water is still a tad uneven but we're getting there. One of the bellies is no longer touching the sides!

Hahaha at the thoughts of me being on a poster! Hell would freeze over before that would happen. Although you never know, when I'm sooooooooo hot and sexy I may want all and sundry to look at me! (doubt it) X

Thank you so much Tafflass! I know! Here was me telling you earlier that I didn't feel any different this week! My heart nearly jumped out of my chest, I was dumbfounded. Must have been the poo. That's a good omen for you seeing as you feel the same way I did X

Thank you so much thefurtureisbright! It must be the good old Northern Irish air. Gobsmacked. I've a long way to go but I'm so happy with my results so far X

truely amazing - well done (if slightly jealous!!)

congrats..

Caren. xx

OH. MY. GOD!!!! three stone in five weeks!! I'm actually speechless! WELL DONE WOMAN!! WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP!!!!!!

WOWWWWWWWW!

BETSY you are my hero!!! Can't believe you've lost that much in 5 weeks- girl that's brilliant!!! You're definitely the biggest loser I've ever known!!! hehe!

You must be so happy- are you really feeling the difference now?

I'm sooooo chuffed for you- you're so inspirational, motivational and downright hilarious to boot! You deserve it. YEY!

Lots of love

Luce xxx

Dat is amazing you must have been so chuffed wen the pharmacist got so excited about your weight loss. i know i would be. :)

I am absolutely speechless!! Well done you! Your loss is absolutely amazing!
xx

:Wow: betsy - what a fabulous week 5 loss and amazing over all loss!! you are guna smash your crimbo challenge :D well done honey xx

Unbelievable!!! You must feel like a new woman. I'm on my 6th day so I know now that anything's possible. Cheers!:)

That is just superb and you have lost soooo much in such a short time. Great Motivation babes wooohoooooo

Awww you ladies are so lovely, you make me so happy and I couldn't do this without you :cry:

Thank you so much Hannah, I'm following in your footsteps. I want to look as stunning as you!

Hahaha Taffylass! Only 3?! You crack me up!

Thank you so much Debz! Can you not swear in here? Oops, I've been naughty, I didn't know! :whistle:

Thank you so much Caren! How are you getting on with the vibro? I think we decided over dinner (a yummy shake) to go for a Crazyfit on eBay. It comes with the bands attached. Him indoors has to have the bands! X

Thank you so much Rose! BUT I don't believe for one minute that you're speechless! I couldn't picture you ever being quiet! :D I've a cheek as I don't know when to bloody stop. I've got the good ole Belfast gift of the gab. Talk the leg of a stool, so I would X

Awww bless ya Luce! You're a darlin. Thank you so much! Funny you should say that, my Hub said today after weigh in that he was angry as I should have entered The Biggest Loser and tried to make him some dosh! Cheeky man, using me as a cashcow! Happy as a pig in poo. Meh, bit of a difference, I've so much to lose though. I don't know, I never seem to see the loss but other people do. Pah you're my hero! You're still the LT Queen! Miss 17lb in one week! Superstar! All my friends are royalty. Tafflass Queen of Inch Loss :queen: and you Queen of LT :queen: I'm but a mere humble subject *curtsies* :worthy: Love ya! X

Thank you so much Anne-marie! I was gobsmacked, my jaw hit the floor as she was screaming like a loon. The other people standing outside the room heard the screams and thought someone was being murdered! I wasn't expecting much this week so it was a lovely surprise. X

Thank you so much Jane! Hmmm didn't think to celebrate...what could I do....I've been spending money like it's going out of fashion since I've been on LT (new addiction - shopping for rubbish) I bought a new steamer and blender last week and a golf umbrella. Money well spent as they've all been excellent. Suppose I do want an electric tin opener and knife sharpener. I seen a nice Kenwood one I fancy. May treat myself to that! X

Thank you so much Chooky! Once you get going on LT the time flies in as I can not believe I've been doing it 5 weeks. It seems like only yesterday that I collected my first shakes and wondered how the hell am I going to do this! This forum is an absolute Godsend! X

Thank you so much TanyaJane! It's a huge huge thank you to you as you are one of the people whose posts I read and pictures I looked at before starting. You gave me the inspiration to do this, and I can't thank you enough for sharing your experience X

Thank you so much Cj! If you keep doing what you're doing, stick to LT 100%, drink plenty of water and try to poo out a baby elephant then you'll be grand! Hahaha at dancing on the ceiling a la Lionel! Brilliant mental image! Thank you! X

Thank you so much Lou Lou! Hopefully one day I'll look as fabulous as you and have COLLARBONES (I still hate you) *jealous* :D X

Thank you so much Winky! I am full of energy and my clothes are hanging but I don't particularly feel a great difference. Other people see it, I don't. Weird eh, a body dymorphia type of thing maybe. I've a lot to lose, so maybe when I hit the 6 stone mark I'll feel a difference worth talking about. You'll be amazing at you first weigh in. Mark my words. I guarantee double figures! X

Jesi! Thank you so much! I was wondering where you were. I haven't seen you for a while. Hope everything is ok. I was thinking about you X

Sorry for the longest post in the forum's history but I can't thank you all enough for everything! :bananalove:

And yes, I found the smilies!

Back