Week 58 / Maintenance 9 - FatFairNForty(ish)'s Weekly Weigh In

You're amazing hun... another fab loss... well done:):D:)

love xxxxxxx:)

well done babes, you, as usuall, rock !!
xx :)

thanks guys... just glad to lose anything at the moment to be honest and champing at the bit to get to start maintenance! (Hopefully very soon!) :D

Another 2.4lbs off... getting nearer and nearer :)

Weigh in today - another 2.4lbs gone... so pleased as it's been a food-filled weekend really with parties and BBQ's! Hopefully get to target in the next 3 weeks in time to celebrate at Brum with the girlies... so... will try to SS all week this week and see what the scales have to say next Tuesday (am at Notting Hill Carnival on Monday :D ) should burn up some calories shaking me 'booty' LMAO!

Total Inspiration!!!

252525252521cid25252525255F16505922.gif

Your amazing Jennie!

Well done on your eleven and half stone off!!!

Love Mini xxx

Well done on ur w.loss...ur amazing.

thats such an amazing achievement!! well done!! i love hearing about people who have done so well, it keeps me motivated and encouraged.

u r so inspiring jen. well done with almost getting there. xxxx

Thats amazing!!!!!:eek:

Wow - do you realise you are almost exactly half of what you started at. Thats an amazing achievement.

Congratulations. You should be so proud of yourself!

Thank you all SO much for your lovely comments... I'm going to do my best to get to goal by the Birmingham meet up at the beginning of September... but it's only 3 weeks away!! Argh! :giggle:

I think the really tough part of this whole weight loss thing is the next step - maintenance... the fun will really start then I reckon!

Thank for keeping up with me and continuing to support me... it does make a difference :)

Well, I'm gutted. Shouldn't be surprised I guess, but scales registered a GAIN of 5.3lbs this week and I am a mixture of appalled, angry, disgusted, disappointed and depressed.

I know I ate all week and more so the last 4 days than I have in the last 10 months, but still, I didn't think I had done that much damage. Ailsa reckons it's because I haven't drunk enough water in the last 2 days and also coz I ate carbs (rice and pretzels). I have a stinker of a headache and she thinks that's the carb withdrawal all over again (had it at the start of diet!).

I feel absolutely crappy about it and hope she's right when she says it will come off really quickly now I'm back on it!

I don't think I ever want to eat carbs again! 5.3lb gain!! I'm disgusted with myself!

Don't be disgusted!

Look, learn and learn how your body reacts to things.

Also follow what Ailsa said ....

xx

Just catching up on here.
Sorry about last week.Must have been carbs & water unless you were eating about 5000 cals a day!
At this stage it's not a failure in the dietingprocess maybe a bit of premature maintainance?
Sure you'll have got it in hand by now.

good luck for tues.

Feel frustrated, feel determined to reach your goal ... but don't feel disgusted with yourself - you've done too well and are way too inspirational for that.
Hugs xx

Back