Week 6 Weigh In

Hey everyone,

Whoop. I've lost 5lbs this week, which means I've now crossed the line from Obese to just Overweight & I'm now more than half way to my goal! & today I am wearing jeans that I haven't fitted into since the summer of 2005 :) I am very happy today. & I stuck another progress shot up, if you're interested.

Hope everyone's doing well!

Hannah

Get the flip in :D Great loss there Han & well done for tipping out of Obese ! x

Hi Hannah,
loving the confidence in the new photos, well done. Excellent weight loss this week and over the half way mark too. Wishing you all the best for the coming week.
Doirin

Well done Hannah...what a great loss.
Just looked at your progress pics and what a difference and you look fab!

You are doing well and good news on getting out of the obese zone! Celebration!!

Have a great week.

woop woop woop woop!! Go you! You're doing amazingly! Keep em a comin!!

Thats great and where id like to be in 6 weeks in my jeans i havn't worn in years too :)

Debz x

Wahey! great weigh in and just as important becoming 'just' overweight (i love that we celebrate being overweight, lol)

Thrilled for ya Hanah! Well done. The hard work is paying off and you deserve to look so well! Kepp at it hun!

Well done on ditching the horrible obese label - how I hate that word!

x

Hey Hannah!

WELL DONE! You're doing so well, and what a good feeling it must be fitting into those jeans! How do I look at the pictures? Still not really figured out this forum yet!

Bloody well done woman, great to kick that obese label to the kirb!

woohoo well done han han thats fantastic, what a great feeling that it is youve got into those jeans ..... well done hun xxx

Thank you everyone!! :) & I really appreciate the picture comments too!

strawberrykisses - if you click the profile albums link on the left you should be able to see them, although, I think someone might have said something about there being a certain number of posts you have to reach before you can do that. Not sure!

howdy-doody - nothing naughty about my expression!!

Hannah

Back