Week 6 weigh in....

SlimmerSu

Gold Member
I lost 4lbs :D :D :D

This seems to be an average amount for me, so hopefully by the time i refeed for Christmas i could have lost another 24lbs... yayyyyy..

Good luck all other Monday weighers.. I look forward to hearing how you got on -- and i hope everyone else is ok too x x x

Well done Su. Another great week!

Thank you hunni.. And good luck for tomorrow x x x

Thanks Su, I've a feeling I'm going to need it! Not that I've been bad or anything, but I feel the weight loss has slowed a bit, I'm trying to do a bit of exercise to kick start it. Don't see anything dramatic happening before tomorrow though!

Well done Su! I'm weighing tonight fingers crossed for 3lbs to reach 20lbs in 4 weeks!

I have just noticed SSusee.. Your losses have been the same as mine!! Hopefully you will lose 4lb tomorrow.. If you lose more you do know that i am going to take it personally don't you??!!! pmsl x x

I have not got the motivation to do any exercise yet, and i am still wearing the same clothes that i have worn since day 1, so although the scales are going down i am a bit gutted that my clothes haven't really changed size. They are a bit looser, but not enough to need a belt :(

Extra extra good luck tonight Kim, but i am sure you won't need it.. Your losses have been brilliant so far x x x

Excellent stuff Su!
You will find your clothes getting loose soon im sure of it!

Hi SlimmerSu

Well done on 4lbs...gosh you have lost 30lbs so far...that's a lot.
You will all of a sudden start noticing the change in your clothes, I know I did when my pyjama bottoms kept slipping down...aaaah the bliss :p

Yay! Well done Su :D

How odd that you've lost all that and you've not dropped a dress size! Are you sure you weren't squeezing yourself into those clothes before you started? ;) lol. I'm sure it will come hun. You are doing amazingly well! Don't worry about the exercise either. That will come in time too I'm sure. The main thing is, you're getting the weight off :)

xx

Well done su....

Looks like the job will have to wait lol xx

Well done :):)

Your weight losses are AMAZING!!!! I am intrigued. Do any of you order your products on the Internet or do you go to a chemist??? I dont think they would allow me to do the diet if I went to a chemist I only have about a stone to loose however I am really struggling at the mo and dont seem to be able to shift it. Can any of you give me some advice please x :sigh:

Well done Su, 4 more lbs out the window..good luck to them!!! You're doing so well and you really are inspirational (and hilarious) on here, thank you for sharing.

Yay for you!!!! :party0011:

Your weight losses are AMAZING!!!! I am intrigued. Do any of you order your products on the Internet or do you go to a chemist??? I dont think they would allow me to do the diet if I went to a chemist I only have about a stone to loose however I am really struggling at the mo and dont seem to be able to shift it. Can any of you give me some advice please x :sigh:

I get mine from my pharmacy slimforsummer.... Personally, i wouldn't buy something like this from the internet without supervision, because it is pretty drastic...

Someone clever will be along soon and they will know the criteria for going on it... BMI etc .. Sorry i can't help hun x x

Well done Sue! That's great! Don't worry about the dress sizes, they'll soon follow xx

Su that is fantabbydosie :clap:

lydiaxx

Hi Slimforsummer

Definitely go to a chemist, don't do this diet online, you need to be monitored.
Try the chemist its worth a go, my chemist is crying out for 'customers', me being the only one. They even have a special offer on at the moment; 'bring a friend get one week free'.
Go on, you have nothing to lose...except a stone...maybe :D

Back