Week 7 on LT

Mick1166

Hi Everyone,

I just lost another 7lb last week, my pharmacist said that I am doing extremely well. Still dreaming about food but do not think about cheat at all, at least at the moment. Old clothes start to fit me again, that's give you a lot of encourage to keep on!.

I did not go for a walk at all this week, I had some pain in my right ankle, still too heavy for 30-40 minutes walks.

My wife is doing well too, she lost 5 lb last week, she is wearing also old clothes that haven't used in ages....

PD:Do not quit and keep going...

Starting Weight 24st 1lb Height: 5ft 10"
Metric: Heigt:1.78m Weight:153.4 Kg
:cry:Super morbid obese
Week 1: Loss 1 st :D:D:D
Week 2:
Loss 1o lb :):)
Week 3: Loss 1o lb :):)
Week 4: Loss 9 lb :):)
Week 5: Loss 5 lb :)
Week 6: Loss 7 lb:):) Current Weight 20st 2lb 128.25Kg
Week 7:
Loss 7 lb :D:D:D Yippeee! Below 20 st, my first goal achived! current Weight 19st 7lb Metric: 125.2 Kg

Hey nice one shipmate! Thats a great loss mate for you and your wife, im well pleased for both of ya. Your on a roll now buddy

Well done Mick thats FANTASTIC going & your wife too :)
Niki
x

brilliant losses for both of you doesn;t it feel good to wear clothes you havent worn for ages
xx

WELL DONE MICK AND THE MISSUS, Both doing fantastic..:):):)

well done 2 both of u xx

well done both of you...keep up the good work it'll pay off in the end! :)

well done both of you :)

Awesome weight-loss, phenomenal!!

well done both, doing great :)

You're both doing phenomonally well so keep it up! I love hearing successes. Well done! :D

Awwww nice one to you both :D It's great that you've got each other to share the ups & downs of LT :D Plus you both get the added benefit of a fit partner as the weight falls off :D

Back