Week 7 over now into Week 8!

egg mayo...when I was on atkins...I loved it!! Ahem....no no no!!!:eek:

Ta muchly Tracey. I really can not believe am entering week 8! Who would have thought me getting this far, I failed so many other times but pleased to say am finding it not too bad. Dont get me wrong, I dream of food like everyone else and although I am am naughty and have milk n my coffe and the odd bit of chewing gum, am so not tempted to eat a meal yet - well no, I am tempted but I know I wont! Does that make sense?!

I am going to the gym for the first time in donkeys years tomorrow morning, so hope I can up the exercise this week and see a good loss next week - make up for the small one his week!

Reactions: Bea
You have done so well pineapple...way to go....almost at target!!!

That makes perfect sense pineapple, i know 100% i will not cheat but yeah im tempted so know what you mean! I dream of toast funnily enough lol oh and chicken. But nevermind i would much prefer to look in the mirror and like what i see.

Ooh you may encourage me to go to the gym! Ive always been too self conscious to go, even whe i was only 10st. However now having been big i think i could face it!!! maybe lol Hope it goes well xxx

Thanks Bea, am really chuffed and I can really see it in my clothes, the comments are fab from people and I feel much happier. The target I have given myself is just my own, it would take me to to 11.5 stone, a weight I ant been simce I was 16 years old! I think idealy I wold like to get to 11st but will aim for 11.5 first! I have a wedding end of March and Alan and I have boked into the hotel and thats our be-lated valentines treat so am really really wanting to be at goal by then and be well into my refeed so i can relax and let go a bitty (not too much mind!) After the wedding, I may give it one last push and get to the 11 stones - never say never huh!! xx

Tracey, is that you in your pic under your name? You look skinny there? Was that when you were 10st?
You shouldna be worried about going to the gym, you are going to get yourself where you want to be - I always think everyone there is too busy doing their own thing to worry about little old me pecking away on the thread mill!!! LOL! X

Hey Pineapple

When I was on lipotrim the first time I would lose weight in phases and at one point I lost 3lbs in a week (which is low for a man) and my pharmacy asked me if I had cheated (Which I hadn't) but the next week I lost 9lbs. You could just be having a week where you are losing inches more thatn losing actuall lbs. I am sure your loss will be better next week, however going to the gym can initially slow you weight loss down as well as you will be toning muscles that you may not normal use and muscle weighs heavier than fat. However going to the gym you will feel the inches drop off more, i have been running for 15 - 20 mins 4 mornings a week for the last two weeks and I have lost nearly 3 inches from my waist.

Stick with it you will succeed......3 days left to my refeed I am so excited. I had my 6th official weigh in today and I lost another 6lbs so I am now 15st 2lbs. I know this sounds quite a lot still for someone who is 5ft 8 but I am looking about right with a max of 1 more stone to come off.

Yeah thats me and Good god no i wasn't 10st there. Not been that weight for about 5 years! That pic was taken on my birthday, may last year i was about 14 and a half stone! The half a stone after that came after that pic on my face lol! Thanks though, i must look slimmer now then! You're right about the gym why would anybody want to watch us xx

I don't know if it helps but when I am at the gym I am so focused on breathing and watching the tv's I never notice who is there. However, there are a number of people who i do know at the gym that are large people and I have to say I think people have more respect than the body beautifull people as the majority of them are just vain buggers, the larger person is trying to better their life by getting fit......respect

Very good point Shornie....I like that!! Respect x

Exactly! I'll bear that in mind tomorrow!

Ooh how exciting Shornie, 3 days to go you jammy devil! I bet your looking great as well as feeling fab! All going well I will have that big loss that your talkng about next week but I'll bear i mind not to pump to much iron this week, focus more on fat burning!

Jesus Tracy I thought that when you were at your slimmest, you look smashing then so I can bet you look even better now! Well done you. I am on Bebo and I recently posted some pics of our trip to Dublin and it was great geting loads of comments on the pics from people I aint seen for a while, they were all asking if I had lost weight and sayng I looked great too - great boost! Cant wait to post more after another stone off!

Right signing off now - have a fab weekend and be good all of ya!!

xxxx

x

Tracy, you look just like my daughters friend (she's only 10), but I recon she's going to look just like you when she grows up. I shown your picture to my daughter and she couldn't believe how much you look alike. You have a 'mini me'..............p.s She is very popular with the boys at school!!!!!!!

I don't think I should list the foods you can eat whilst on lipotrim and remain in ketosis. I promise you it does make it A LOT harder. Lets just say I've just had a slice of turkey!!!!!! The last few weeks on lipotim last time I did two shakes a day and one atkins style meal in the evening and I lost every week. It can be done, but after reading some of these posts it sounds like a lot of people have to break their own little habits with food. We all know ourselves and completely cutting out food seems to work for most.

Good luck all.
x

hahaha Thats so funny shaz, ive always wonderd if i had a lookalike!! Bless her, only 10! All i can say is i wasn't the popular 1 at school with the boys so she has a start on me xxx

Thanks letmefadeaway, how you getting on this weekend? WHY ARE THEY SO HARD?! My hb2 ate a ful cooked breakfast yest morn when we went to asda - I had a coffee, then today in town he had a bacon sanny - again I had a coffee! He was like oh no I wonteat anything but I always say, oh no I dont mind - blinking eck he still has to eat, but boy o boy, I could have grabbed that bacon sanny out of his hands today! LOL!

Great feeling when i came back home today tho as decided to do my weekly tryng on of clothes! I was laughing to myself with a great feeling of being proud tho, I have a cupboard full of clothes I have bought over the years that were too small, always telling myself I would slim into them!!! Anyway, I was laughing because many of them are too big ! WOO HOO! I had to put loads of them into a bag and I'll give them to my auntie or someone who wants them! Heaps of them have never been worn either, but I much prefer to have to put them out becasue they are too big - it made watching h2b eating much much sweeter! Its so true aint it, nothing tastes as good as feeling slim feels!
x

Big pat on the back to you for being so strong. Don't you find that there are some smells which just drive you insane?? Bacon sarnies definitely are one of those for me. Another is fried onions! Most of the time you are OK and then one whif and you are ready to chew! Keep on going you are doing brilliantly :)

Yeah daisy one of those smells for me is fresh bread!!! My mum had a crispy french stick before smothered with butter! I kept asking to smell it lol, made me feel like i was eating it! xx

Yeah tracy bread is a killer! Don't know about you but going to my local supermarket is a test. They bake the bread in the shop and the evil people that they are, what do they do? They have the smell of the bread cooking pumping out of a vent at the entrance! ITS WRONG! A friend of mine works there and told me its a "marketing tool" apparently lots of shops do it cos their sales of bread go up!! :)

Yeah ive heard that too, well it works doesn't it! I would never cheat but if i did it would be crusty bread and butter!! mmmmm. Glass of ater it is then Daisy... Cheers lol x

can't say I would NEVER cheat - I hope not but I don't know. Yes another glass of water - Cheers! :)

Back