Week 7 WI ... 7st 12lbs lost!! :D Final Comparison Pics :D

You look absolutely fantastic Tanya! You have come on a long journey and should be so proud of yourself. I'm also always lurking on this site and checking in and was amazed by your photos. Well done and enjoy the new you!!

Well done on your fantastic loss, your a real inspiriation to us all :D:D but i hope you dont mind me askin but have you been left with much if any loose skin, you were a similar weight to me when you started so i was just wondering? I know everyone is different and it can depend on ya skins elasticity aswell.
Good luck with refeeding and the future.

Hey, thanks :)
I dont have much saggy skin at all - i guess im quite lucky as im still quite young and my skin does have alot of give in it still. The only place i have a bit of loose skin is on my bingo wings and a very tiny bit on my belly but nothing to shout home about :)

You look absolutely fantastic Tanya! You have come on a long journey and should be so proud of yourself. I'm also always lurking on this site and checking in and was amazed by your photos. Well done and enjoy the new you!!

BEVVVVVVVVV!!!!!! How are you my lovely???? Is all going ok? Havnt heard from you in so long! :) xx

wow, you look amazing, and like a different person. you have inspired me so much that i cant wait to get started! good luck with your future and keeping at goal :D

Hi Tanya. Like I said in my last post I'm still on here most days just don't post much. Been following your progress and weigh ins and am so happy for you. Glad you've come to the end of your LT journey, just go to get used to food again now.

I have put on about 2 stone since finishing but I am OK with that. I feel really happy with my weight at the moment and have even joined a badminton club again (first time in 20 years) and I really love it! I always promised myself if I lost a lot of weight I would join one and now I have.

I was up in Plymouth a couple of weeks ago too, will be up again beginning of December with my daughter for some shopping. Maybe see you up there then.

Well done again, you have done so well and really should be so proud of your achievements.

Hi Tanya. Like I said in my last post I'm still on here most days just don't post much. Been following your progress and weigh ins and am so happy for you. Glad you've come to the end of your LT journey, just go to get used to food again now.

I have put on about 2 stone since finishing but I am OK with that. I feel really happy with my weight at the moment and have even joined a badminton club again (first time in 20 years) and I really love it! I always promised myself if I lost a lot of weight I would join one and now I have.

I was up in Plymouth a couple of weeks ago too, will be up again beginning of December with my daughter for some shopping. Maybe see you up there then.

Well done again, you have done so well and really should be so proud of your achievements.

Awww its so nice to hear from you! And im glad that you are happy with your weight - so many of us would be mortified at putting weight back on but if you are happy within it shouldnt matter :)

Oooh so you are coming to Plymouth to do your crimbo shopping then?
What did you come here for last time? Did you like this place? xxx

Well done babes, you have everything to be happy and proud of. Good Luck with refeed.

:cry: OMG Tanya Jane! You look absolutely stunning and full of complete and utter fabulousness! You are one of the people who convinced me to start LT, so I have to thank you for helping to change my life!

You were a very pretty lady in your before pictures, and now you're a complete stunner! You look fantastic, your confidence and happiness shines through your gorgeous face.

So pleased for you sweetie, and so proud but I'm kinda sad as I hope you come on here often and keep giving advice, as I love to read your posts!

I will be having a peek at the refeed section to benefit from your experience.

Massive congratulations, you deserve all the happiness in the world.

X

ah betsy! You dont think your guna get rid of me that easy do you?!! Of course, i am going nowhere - im still guna be lurking and posting!!!!!!! :D

Hahaha! Nice one, as I hate change, and this place wouldn't be the same without you posting!

I still can't believe the change in you, it's incredible! Your family and friends must be sooooooo proud of you!

Congratulations Tanya on you absolutely brilliant results you look amazing and I can tell by the big grin on your face that you feel amazing too.

I am sure your boyfriend and family are so proud of you, and what determination you have had, it has been so strong the whole way through.
:thankyou:
The forum certainly needs you determination and help, so thanks for setting up the crimbo challenge it is certainly a great help to keep us all on track and all the encouraging postings and replies, we should all be joining you as slim chicks by crimbo with you behind us.

VERY VERY WELL DONE

I sure do hope all yous will be behind me nice and skinny :D xxx

wow summer, I cant say anything more than anbody else. you look fantastic and an inspiration to us all.

Such a brilliant advert for this diet and you have really given me the motivation to carry on.

I cant believe you have lost so much in such a short time.

xxx:party0049:

Im glad i can be of some motivation for some as i gained so much from this site so its nice to give some back :) :giggle: xxx

Ah thanks - LT is the best diet in the world :giggle:

hi Tanya, I was looking at threads from a couple of weeks ago and there was pics of you in a lovely silk dress which you had bought for the christmas season, some one said that it might not fit you at christmas, just wondering is it too big for you now that you have lost even more weight

xxx

No its just right now - the mid riff bit is pulled in and was a smidgen tight but now its perfecto! :giggle: Cant wait to get out and wear it! x

Hi Tanya. Me and hubby popped up to Plymouth for some pre-xmas shopping a couple of weeks ago. Me and my daughter will be up in December for a really good look round the shops. My daughter spends most of her time in the shopping centre in H&M and the other trendy shops in there. Hubby wouldn't be able to hang around that long so we're coming up ourselves for a good shop for xmas. We always come up to Plymouth for a xmas shop. Really look forward to it too.

Enjoy the new slim you, you deserve all the happiness, you really do!

Ah sounds good Bev! :) Hope you enjoy yourself :) xxx

Back