Week 8 to 10 wobbles - advice needed from those who know!

contrarytintagel

Hi everyone,

I'm part of the Butterflies group and a lot of us have noticed we're beginning to struggle in different ways. I've just noticed it seems to be around weeks 8 to 10 and wondered if a) this is common and b) how everyone got past it. Seems silly not to tap into the collective CD wisdom!

Some people have started picking, others having extra packs, some have needed to go up plans and lots of us seem to have having tough CD days. We've got lots of support for each other but I just wondered if there are some good strategies we could use to keep us going?

I suspect it might be because we've lost enough weight to be looking significantly better and maybe need to dig deeper to keep positive motivation up?

Any thoughts greatly appreciated!

Im into week 9 and a bit :rolleyes:

I think its just what you said, we've had a nice loss and the initial buzz has deffo left lol

Im on holiday Monday and almost nervous of the food out there but AM in control will take my packs with me and see how it goes i havnt cheated once yet in 9 weeks (v proud) so cant see me doing it in florida

Keep up the good work and see these next weeks as a new begining almost, again ;)

The only thing working for me and I promised I wouldn't do it is buying clothes that are smaller.
I said I wouldn't do it because I might lose even more weight or it might make me fed up.

In the end I bit the bullet, bought the nicest dress I could find and hung it on my wardrobe. Very little would make me stray now! I have got into it so have just bought some other things that are a least a size too small, so more incentive.

Definitely needs to be hung up somewhere you can see it.

Back