Week 8 Weigh In :oD

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
Well I've lost 2lbs this week but the biggest icing on the cake for me today was getting the zip on my knee high boots to go all the way up. I couldn't believe it and am so mega chuffed.

I've had them for over a year and in the whole time I've had them I've only been able to do them up half way so I am so chuffed that finally they do up. I'll be able to wear them with skirts and actually have them be boots as I've only worn them with trousers and they've looked like shoes.

Soooo happy :D:D:D:D

Fantastic hun, I am right there with ya with boots it drives me insane cos I just dont fit in any :-( WELL DONE YOU
Niki
x

Well done on loss and great about your boots - I cab't zip mine up either but will do eventually :)

whoooo great work abs :)

:banana dancer:

Well done Abbie. Think I may try some boots this weekend cos I've never been able to wear them either. Great idea. Thanks.

You're doing so well, keep going.

Well done on your loss and great about the boots!!! x

Fanblooming tastic Abbie,way to go.

I know exactly where your coming from regarding the boots,it's my ultimate goal when i reach target to purchase a lovely expensive;) pair and wear more skirts!!

Well done on your loss this week,your doing great x

I'm jusy off to try my boot now.....i'd forgot id got them!!!, got two lovely pairs that i haven't worn for at least 18+ months.....i'll update later lol well done on your loss hun x

I bought some boots from Evans a few years back, the brown pair were actually much wider around the calf than I needed, they usually have a good selection. Have you tried them?

Well done hun :) x

Congratulations hun! :D

I bought some boots from Evans a few years back, the brown pair were actually much wider around the calf than I needed, they usually have a good selection. Have you tried them?

Thats the really funny part though, the boots are from Evans anyway. Because I'm so short though, the fat obviously bulked my calves up so that they didn't fit. But I'm glad they fit now!

Thanks everyone for all your support! Hope you're all having great luck with your diets too :D:D:D:D xxx

Back