Week 8 WI !!!!!!!!!!!!!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Have lost 5lbs this week!!!!!!!!

Im sooo happy! lol Was only expecting around 2lbs this week as i havnt felt i have lost much but the scales proved me wrong!! lol

Now, am only 2lbs off having lost 3stone in total - bring on next week!!!!!!!!!

:bliss:

oh my god! that's fantastic - really well done :)

WEll done hunny that is bloody brilliant!!!!, Keep going and show your "friends" what you can do....xxxx

Well done hunnee thats great :) x

Thanks elle :D

Well done you, super loss. Makes it even more exciting when you dont think that you have done so well.

Weird, now two more posts are showing above the one i wrote back to elle ... this site is plain weird sometimes!! lol

Thanks guys!! :D

I will show my 'friends' what i can do - theyll be the ones eating outa the palm of ma hand when im slim and hot ;) hahahahahaha

WOW!! I have about 3 1/2 stone to lose and if I do as well as you in such a short amount of time I'll be THRILLED!!!! I have a weeks re-feed in a few weeks but hope it won't knock me out too much? Still, if I was 2 stone lighter by my next family wedding at the end of June I'd be delighted!

Thanks Irish mum & i am sure you can get 2stone down by june :D Just be sensible on your refeed! :)

Oh I will- I'll be following it to the letter to make sure I don't 'waste' too much time! LOL! I was only going to re-feed for a few days before, but my pharmacist wasn't impressed and recommended a full week, saying I'd probably still lose a few lbs, and the worse case scenario would be I'd stay the same that week? I have 3mths to go so hopefully will be nearly there by then?

Fantastic result, you SO deserve it after all the help and encouragement you give to the rest of us.

Congratulations and well done ! It makes everything worthwhile doesn't it !

Oh I will- I'll be following it to the letter to make sure I don't 'waste' too much time! LOL! I was only going to re-feed for a few days before, but my pharmacist wasn't impressed and recommended a full week, saying I'd probably still lose a few lbs, and the worse case scenario would be I'd stay the same that week? I have 3mths to go so hopefully will be nearly there by then?

I am certain you can get there irish mum! :D

Fantastic result, you SO deserve it after all the help and encouragement you give to the rest of us.

Aw sweet - thanks supa :D:D

well done summer!!!!!!
you'll soon be in another smaller size pair of jeans!! :)

Boy i hope so! Even my next size down ones are starting to feel a little lose - yey!! lol

Congratulations and well done ! It makes everything worthwhile doesn't it !

It sure does! :p

Well done Summergurl! You are doing great! You will get that 3 stones next week easy!

Just think, soon you will be falling to earth so much lighter! (Still think you are crazy tho!).

You ve done amazing!!! you must be soooo proud!!!!
It just shows that if you stick to it, it does work! you are an excellent influence. I ve got 1 and a half stone left to loose and I cant wait!!!! xxx

Well done Summergurl! You are doing great! You will get that 3 stones next week easy!

Just think, soon you will be falling to earth so much lighter! (Still think you are crazy tho!).

haha!!! I may actually just float away if i am too light! hahahah yeah right! I've still got 3st 8lbs to lose before i can do my sky dive - i hope its end of june i really do! :D

You ve done amazing!!! you must be soooo proud!!!!
It just shows that if you stick to it, it does work! you are an excellent influence. I ve got 1 and a half stone left to loose and I cant wait!!!! xxx

Thanks girl :D I am very proud - cant wait for the next 8 weeks now lol
When is your target for losing the rest chick? x

Fabulous summergirl. Really proud of you. Ya!!! Show them all!!!

hehe thanks well :D

Back