Week 9, Another Milestone!!

Jewel83

Hi guys,

Lost an incredible 5lb this week - can hardly believe it - I made her weigh me twice! :)

I've gone under 100kg! I'm now 98.5kg! Double figures wooo! :)

Can't wait to get under 200lb now..

I've just booked to go to the canaries for 3 nights for a quick break, everyone is going all inclusive and I'll be on my shakes but how good will I feel round the pool hehe :)

Here's to another awesome week everyone xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Great result Jewel xx

Well done Jewel !!!!
You have done amazingly well!!!!!

Treating yourself to a holiday has got to be the best of it all eh?? A few days away and a chance to show of your new bikini bod... what better way to keep you going and also spur you on while you are there!!!

Well done Jewel, you are doing absolutely fantastic! Keep up the good work :) xxx

Lol just think everyone else will be putting on a few lb over there and you will be losing it, enjoy your hols x

That's a great thought Curvygirly - I hadn't thought of it like that.
Well done Jewel. What a result for week 9 and what a prize of a holiday to look forward to. :rolleyes:

Ah i'm delighted for you Jewel, and to go on holiday and stay on LT. your made of Touch Stuff Girl, good for you
have a Great week
Sam:)

Well done!!! X

Wow! Great loss! X

Thanks everyone so much, it's great we can all share our losses and blow our own trumpets sometimes!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well done Jewel what a great loss, im delighted for you :) x

Great loss and good luck for your holiday. you are great to stick to plan over the break. You will be so glad too. Well done.

Great loss. Well done.

Back