Week 9 on LT

Mick1166

Hi Everyone,

This week I lost 4 lb, I was a bit surprised as my average was above 7 lb but still very happy about it.

Many people in work are starting to notice my weight loss and getting plenty of compliments so that's give you a lot of encourage to keep doing it.

My wife is doing well, she lost 23 lb in 9 weeks, she wants to do loose another st to reach her ideal weight.

For all the newbies, just to let you know that Lipotrim is a hard diet but if you do not cheat, it will pay off....

PD: Do not quit and keep going...

Starting Weight 24st 1lb Height: 5ft 10"
Metric: Heigt:1.78m Weight:153.4 Kg
:cry:Super morbid obese
Week 1: Loss 1 st :D:D:D
Week 2: Loss 1o lb :):)
Week 3: Loss 1o lb :):)
Week 4: Loss 9 lb :):)
Week 5: Loss 5 lb :)
Week 6: Loss 7 lb:):) Current Weight 20st 2lb 128.25Kg
Week 7: Loss 7 lb :D:D:D Yippeee! Below 20 st, my first goal achived! current Weight 19st 7lb Metric: 125.2 Kg
Week 8: Loss 7 lb :D:D:D 19st 2lb Metric: 121.75 Kg Super Obese
Week 9: Loss 4 lb :) 18st 9lb Metric: 119.8 Kg Super Obese

Look at those stats!! Great stuff, 4lb is still fantastic! The LT website says blokes average weight-loss is 1.5 stones a month, you are way above that. Just think where you will be by Christmas! Awesome!!

well done to both of yas :)

well done amazing losses for both u and ur wife. U should be very proud.. great motivation for others too. x

well done amazing losses for both u and ur wife. U should be very proud.. great motivation for others too. x

absolutely - it's other people's posts and looking at their tickers that spur me on when i'm feeling a bit dodgy. You're doing fantastically well - bet you feel brilliant too!!

WOW!! Well done Mick and Missus..You are do so fantastic..So proud of you..Keep it up!! :):):)

Congrats on the weight lost

4lb is great.... well done!! & well done to your wife too,its lovely you have each other for support... & your right,it is hard work,but it does pay off..all the best !!!

Well Done Mike - wow you have done so well ... how was your water intake this week some say if you don't have such a big lose it may be you didnt have enough water ??
you have done so well & your wife

Mick congrats to you and your wife for being consistent losers:D:D brilliant weight losses good luck on making it to your goals xx

Back