week 9 sts

spottitchsam

Silver Member
hi guys,hope your having a better day than i am.my weighin was sts.bit depressed as i thought i was getting on ok.never weigh myself only on a monday.i should be quite proud really as has my dh pointed out to me ive still lost 2stone 3lbs in 2 months,which is more than ive lost on other "diets".
after writing and reading this a few times I AM PLEASED WITH MYSELF.bring on next week.x

i should be quite proud really as has my dh pointed out to me ive still lost 2stone 3lbs in 2 months,which is more than ive lost on other "diets".
after writing and reading this a few times I AM PLEASED WITH MYSELF.bring on next week.x
Fantastic attitude to have :D You may have STS this week, but I would put money on a couple of pounds next week if you have another 100% week :flirt2:

Well done on your positive outlook, looks like you may have hit the dreaded plateau, some people find that by switching to ss+ for a week can give you a boost, I'm on ss+, have been since halfway thru week 2 and have lost 9lbs, 4lbs and 7lbs respectively (last one is one day early lol, weigh in is tomorrow) and I am in the final stone brigade now!

Worth a try?

Good luck & hope you get a good number next week xx

Well done on your loss so far - and keep motivated! It's when you sts that you need all your determination to keep at it - and the results WILL show next week. Have you got out the tape measure? You might find more loss there this week.

Chin up xxx

Scales WILL move again. Ive had 2 sts since i started..and yes wanted to chuck myself under a train at the time..but the feelings soon passed when i lost well the following week x

hugs hun, it is really depressing when you STS after being good all week. Bet you have a huge loss next week

thanks guys
it means sooooooooo much to have you support me at times like these.have a good evening.x

Heres to a good loss next week.. Keep up the good work hun xx

spottitchsam, 2stone 3lb in 2 months is a great loss, you have every reason to be pleased with yourself. Celebrate the fact that you were 100 % (KD has a great post somewhere called "measuring success by the scales) and I'm sure you'll have a good loss again next week. You have a great attitude and I'm sure you'll get there. x

This is KD's post, I think it's very wise and I read a couple of times a week:

Fact: Stick to the plan and you definitely lose weight
Fact: You can control what you put in your mouth
Fact: You cannot control what the scales say.

So what do you celebrate? The scales showing a loss, or the fact that you kept to the diet all week?

What if you stick to the diet, but the scales don’t reflect your effort? Will you be disappointed, even though you have done everything correctly and couldn’t possibly do any better? Knowing that you will have lost weight…but it didn’t mean anything because the scales are giving the wrong result?

What if you ‘cheat’ and the scales show a big loss…does that mean you’ve succeeded and need a pat on the back?

Or even if you’ve been 100% and the scales are showing a loss? Does it mean more to you? Does that mean you’ve done even better than 100%?

I think the scales are a wonderful tool. I weigh daily, and love seeing them give the same reading day in and out, but that’s not what I really celebrate.

I celebrate being in control of what I put in my mouth, because that’s what I have done. I don’t celebrate what the scales say.

So if you’ve stayed the same one week, or just lost that one pound….if you’ve kept to the diet 100%, then be proud, because that’s what it’s all about. Stick to the diet and the weight is coming off….whether or not the scales agree. And you’re worth the same amount of applause than those who have lost more.

1lbs, 1 stone, it doesn’t matter. You can’t do better than 100% after all ;)

So do me a favour, and next time you go to your CDC for a weigh in, if you’ve been 100%, go in rejoicing.

Tell him/her you are going to be one of their success stories, because you were in control this week and will be next. If the scales reflect this, that’s just the icing on the cake. You’ve lost weight anyway. You don’t need a mechanical instrument to tell you whether you are in control or not
;)

Back