Week 9 tough but worth it!

Phoenix101

Well, here I am week 9. Only lost 2lb on two weeks but got stuck in 100% and in week 9 I lost 4lb...feeling a lot more motivated. I am so proud of myself that I didn't give up which was a daily struggle for me but the results do show if you stick with it..happy girl :D

Well done! I'm on Day 3 and finding it okay so far. Hope I have your staying power x

Thanks everyone, I think that the trick is to pick yourself up if you have a bad day and get back on it asap as in the next day. I had a couple of blips and it showed on the scales. You can fool yourself but you can't fool those damned scales!! If you fall off the wagon it is easy to think 'ahh well, it's friday, I'll have the weekend off and I promise to really really start on Monday'. This means that you spend 3 days off plan and probably overeating because you have convinced yourself that you will be even more determined come Monday. (I speak from experience :( ) You then have to spend another week losing what you have gained and all the tummy rumbles and reduced willpower that goes with it. My advice is not to beat yourself too much about it and remind yourself why you are doing this as you want it to be the last diet you will EVER have to be on so you may as well give it 100%!:D Ohh, this message is helping to motivate me...hope it does you too..one day at a time!!! :):):)

Hi Phoenix well done on getting losses shifting again! Am on hols break and low carb out here is nigh on impossible, so going with the flow and going for low cal, low portion where I can. Just tried on a pair of jegging/legging style jeans type sort of trousers...woweee...all worth it! Roll on our festive push!!
Good luck with rest of week!

Thanks Ladies! Had a weekend off (it was planned) and back on TS since Monday so unfortunately have to cope with a rumbly tummy again for these few days until ketosis kicks in again but hey ho it was my decision and got to live with the consequences! Weigh in still showed a 3lb loss so happy with that. I am hoping now for a good few weeks at 100% now until the festive week and get into the 13stone something mark. I bought a dress at the weekend that will be perfect when I have another half stone off so it is hanging on the wardrobe door for inspiration...keep on, keeping on everybody...Christmas is a coming and we're not getting FAT! ;)

Well done pheonix for showing us ya human ... that we can slip and fall off the wagon but ya just gotta get back in the saddle asap xxxx

V true and wise words of wisdom Phoenix & Chief. When I fall off the wagon it can take me months of excuses before I get back on it again. Getting back on the v next day seems like a strategy for success!

Hi Phoenix, hows the pre xmas stretch going!?? Ive got a xmas dress too, in a size 12....well nothing like being optimistic!! I swear, three months ago that would be like saying I'll be flying in a space shuttle by Xmas!! Maybe one day I wake up and be my fatty self again...hope its not like Scrooge and his ghosts!!
Have good week!

Back