week 9 weigh in

jenni

very happy with this weeks weigh in as i found it hard this week :( for some reason and i feel bloated so a 3 lb loss i am very happy with :) ...jenni

very happy with this weeks weigh in as i found it hard this week :( for some reason and i feel bloated so a 3 lb loss i am very happy with :) ...jenni

Jenni thats fantastic, you've lost over 3 stone now. I hope I can do as well as you have:hug99:

Jenni congras amazing weight loss :) Just focus on that feeling and carry it with you :D

Well done Jenni what a great loss
xx

Congrats, that's brill bet u look great xx

well done on ur wi, good job :)

well done jenni. It's always better to be positive and think that 3 pounds of fat you've lost !! well done. I remember I was at a point of giving up LT (last year) and my hubbie works in a dairy. I was feeling fed up he went out to the lorry and came back in the house and asked me to hold a box. he said open the box so I did. then he said right this is X amount (cant remember how much !)of fat that you've lost so far. wow did that make it real for me !! there in my arms I was holding the equvilant off my weight loss.If that didnt motavate me nothing would have.it's good when were feeling low to hold item of food the same weight as your weight loss to motavate you. hope that helps.

thanks so much for all your support i dont think i could of done it and continue to keep going if it wasnt for all you lot on here giving me lots of encouragement a big thank you from me xxxx....jenni

That is truly inspiring 45lbs in 9 wks!!!!:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:
I should be so lucky!!!
Congrats you just lost the exact weight of my 4 year old boy!!!! 3st 3lbs!!!:rotflmao:
I wish you the best of luck with your new slim self!!!!
Keep inspiring us :hug99: xxxxxxxxx

well done Jenni as LML has said we should be so lucky you trully have done amazing sending you a massive hug well done xx

thanks guys just need to keep going and loose as much as i can because i want to refeed at the end of november well thats what i am saying i might change my mind come november...jenni

wow thats fantastic stuff...well done jenni!!!

Well done Jenni, that's a bag of flour gone for good!!!

x

Back