Week fourteen and a half WI

Well done on that loss.
Enjoy ur few days away.
Hope weather is good for weekend.

well done hun, :D

Okay, so I went to the pharmacy to pick up a weeks worth of shakes ready for my visit to see my sister. I didn't intend to have a WI coz it is only 4 days since my Official Monday WI. However, my pharmacist said we may as well weigh you as you are here! Okay, so I reluctantly stood on the scales expecting a BIG FAT zero loss coz my home scales hadn't moved since Monday morning.

It didn't really register until I got home coz she weighs in kg and I convert it myself coz she's rubbish at it but ........

I've only bl**dy well lost 3.74lb!!!!!!!:eek:

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:party0049:

In 4 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:party0011:

I am sooooooooooooo happy that I'm currently helping eldest make Brownies!!!!!!!
:party0019::party0019::party0019:

I've cracked the 5 stone mark good and proper!

On the down side,:eek: I started a 7 day course of anti-biotics today so I'm grateful it will be 10 days till my next WI!

I didn't even mind the torrential rain we had for about an hour! The sun is shining now.:)

x
wow chuffing huge loss!!!!!!!!
and 5 stones OMG GODDY AUNT, MARY MOTHER FAB FAB FAB !!!!

Thank you. I do love all the encouragement and response I always get from everyone on this site, which is going to make the next few days harder to do without you all!

I am still on a high, though a tired, aching one after all the activity on the wii yesterday! I was so inspired I bought a gorgeous pair of pretty jeans in M&S sale today in a size 14!!!!! I haven't yet tried them on but I am going to hang them on my wardrobe to inspire me. I haven't worn size 14 since before son was born, possibly before eldest was born so I can't wait! I must admit, if they'd had them in a size 16 I would have bought them instead but they didn't and I loved them so much that I thought "I'm going to do it so why not!" I even found an old voucher at home this week so I didn't even have to pay for them!!!!!

I love this diet, I love you guys and I love losing weight!!!!!

BIG cuddles to you all!

xxxxx (and a few extra kisses too!)

wow! i want every post to be like this... i think we should make it a new rule :)

u rock babe u made me laugh out loud I love this diet, I love you guys and I love losing weight!!!!!

I think Julz, I shall miss you the most!

You are always so upbeat and wise beyond your years. You always have good advice to give and such a wonderful sense of fun. Any man who falls in love with you will be very lucky and better appreciate what he has!!!!

xxx

Back