Week menu check plz

jacqui35

Silver Member
Hi could someone check this is okies many thanks :D

Thursday

B - Mullerlight yoghurt
L - Egg fo yung or omlette, mushrooms, with beans or speghitti
D - Pasta, mushrooms, garlic, cheese (A+B)
S - Milk (A) hifi (B) Bacardi (5)

Friday

B - Omlette, mushrooms, peppers, spring onions, speghitti
L - Barm cake (B), salad with pasta dish Mayo (2)
D - Jacket potato, mixed peppers, mushrooms onions, cheese (A) beans
S - Milk (A) hifi bar (B)

Saturday

B - bacon sausage chipolatas tomatos, eggs, mushrooms
L - Pitta bread (B), extra lean mincemeat, broc, caul, carrots, mayo (2)
D - Pork chops, broc, cauli, carrots, swede & carrots, sprouts Yorkshires (4)
S - Milk (A) Hifi bar (B)

Sunday

B - Pitta bread (B) bacon, lettuce tomato, mayo (2)
D - Meat and veggies
S - Milk (A), hifi bar (B)

Monday

B - Eggs beans hash browns (omlette) mushrooms
L - Pasta mushrooms cheese (A+B)
D - Quiche, potatoes and salad mayo (2)

Tuesday

B - Banana and Muller light
L - Quiche (A) and salad Mayo (2)
D - Sw chips, egg and beans
S - Milk (A) hifi bar (B) cracker bread (B)

Wednesday

B - Egg with cracker bread (B)
L - muller light yoghurt and fruit wi day
D - Chips (7) Bacardi (5)

Ive not added syns yet as i dont know what having on daily basis but going for 10 ish and stuff with veg and salad i have loads

Thursday are you doing green days?

B - Mullerlight yoghurt -not a very stable breakfast you need to add something to it like fruit.

Friday

L - Barm cake (B), salad with pasta dish Mayo (2)-where did you see barm cake is a hex B never heard of that?

Saturday

B - bacon sausage chipolatas tomatos, eggs, mushrooms-you would have to syn the sausages unless you use quorn ones
L - Pitta bread (B), extra lean mincemeat, broc, caul, carrots, mayo (2)- I would use syns for some gravy and not have mayo or use hex for potatoes instead of the pitta make it more like mince and tatties

Sunday- what are you having for lunch?

D - Meat and veggies

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday- yes its wi day but you have hardly eaten anything stable maybe have something better than the chips for tea like make sw chips at home and have something with them for treat

sorry if this is not the reply you were looking for but I have to say it as I see and give the advice that I think would help and be honest x

As long as you use the SYNS and have more fruit/salad+veg then it looks great :D A couple of the breakfasts could be bigger (I know there's no way i could just have a yog and a banana!!) xxx

Cheers thanks, as for breakfast if i eat a big breakfast i dont eat lunch and i prefer to eat lunch and dinner, but am trying to put 2 hour ruling of having something all time so inbetween b and l im might have something if i can stomach any fruit or yoghurts all depends what day and what time i have available

As for barm cake i mean to put 1 healthy living tesco wholemeal barm lol, yep syning the sausages as i dont like quorn at all for any of products or would have total green week.

The only fruit i love is melons and they seem to slow my losses right down so dont really touch fruit

Sunday is lie in day and ill have a big dinner and if get hungry later on will have some thing else just i cant eat well in morning at all

Sorry didnt mention but i have to juggle mostly around youngest, sometimes i find it hard to eat when he home from school. so plan might not go right at weekends or evening due to him having special needs so i try my best, saturday morning late i will have big breakfast due to nana having him in morning phew lol

Thursday are you doing green days?

B - Mullerlight yoghurt -not a very stable breakfast you need to add something to it like fruit.

Friday

L - Barm cake (B), salad with pasta dish Mayo (2)-where did you see barm cake is a hex B never heard of that?

Saturday

B - bacon sausage chipolatas tomatos, eggs, mushrooms-you would have to syn the sausages unless you use quorn ones
L - Pitta bread (B), extra lean mincemeat, broc, caul, carrots, mayo (2)- I would use syns for some gravy and not have mayo or use hex for potatoes instead of the pitta make it more like mince and tatties

Sunday- what are you having for lunch?

D - Meat and veggies

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday- yes its wi day but you have hardly eaten anything stable maybe have something better than the chips for tea like make sw chips at home and have something with them for treat

sorry if this is not the reply you were looking for but I have to say it as I see and give the advice that I think would help and be honest x

Soz green days apart from sat and sunday heheh and thanks again for taking time and looking, i just wrote down basics and will add more on that day i was planning ahead so i can go and get some shopping in today hehe

ah ok as long as you are eating enough as the plan won't work otherwise, some can't get their heads around being able to eat that much foods and I would say make sure you drink pleanty fluids throughout your day too as that helps. All diet and sf squashes count as do tea, coffee etc

ah ok as long as you are eating enough as the plan won't work otherwise, some can't get their heads around being able to eat that much foods and I would say make sure you drink pleanty fluids throughout your day too as that helps. All diet and sf squashes count as do tea, coffee etc

i do a daily diary in the diary section and i never use to drink loads but have started to and maybe that helped me lose this week, i have nas vimto as dont drink coffee or tea. But yes i will add veg and try more fruit to menus, thanks again i appreciate any advice, so right i can go shopping now lol :D

The only fruit i love is melons and they seem to slow my losses right down so dont really touch fruit

melon is a superfree and superspeed food which speeds up weightloss.

Back