Week number 5

Becca-39

I've just started week no 5 and I'm feeling positive about the diet. I've lost 22lbs in 4 weeks and am happy with my weight loss. I've got a lot still to lose but I'm taking it 4 weeks at a time. I plan to stay on exante until I go on holiday I September and I will decide when I return if I will continue on exante or try healthy eating to lose the rest of my weight. What is everybody else's long time plan? Bex x

Hi becca, my plan is similar! I'm going to continue with Exante until i go away on the 4th August then I plan on doing Slimming World to lose and maintain the final few pounds! x

Exactly the same Becca! Started exante after a holiday in May with the plan to do it until my next holiday in August, 15 weeks. Found the time limit has kept of sane as I know when it'll all be over as opposed to a weight limit. When I get back I plan on going onto a 5-2 diet to shift the holiday pounds ;)

In glad it's not just me who's doing it this way. It's so true that knowing when it's ending helps keep you on the right path. I've got my fingers crossed that by the end of August I can fit into my pre pregnancy clothes. Keep up the good work, we can do it x

I've got mine crossed to, but for the sales! I need some new holiday clothes but I'm leaving it as late as possible lol!

Back