week off cd

fatgirlslim76

:):)im headin 4 a week,s hol's on the 19th of may,cant wait 2 hav a week of diet,plannin and doin atkins on the mon+tue and then from wed on can eat and/drink wot i like(after al i only get 1 week in the year off so plannin 2 enjoy it)will b drinkin on the wed evenin so wot wud b best that day 2 knock me out of ketotis 4 drinkin that evenin,also does anyone know how much meat i'm allowed on atkins and wot else im allowed,startin back on cd on the 16th of may,i wud b so thankfull if some-one cud give me so advice...:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

hey, you can eat any meet you want, including bacon with the fat.. cheese, full fat mayo and eggs...

good luck :)

you are allowed ANY amount of meat / fish / eggs as they are only protein, you are not allowed milk but you are allowed cream and butter (not low fat spreads), you're allowed proper mayo, not low fat.

You're allowed some veg I did carbs to a max 40g per day.

To ensure that you are knocked out of ketosis, you should be eating a potato, pasta, or some bread. Remember since you havent been drinking for a while you should line your stomach and dont over do it

Enjoy your hols...

have a fab time,have a few naughty treats for me ok,
elaine x

Back