week off cd

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fatgirlslim76, 5 May 2008 Social URL.

1. fatgirlslim76

fatgirlslim76 Full Member

:):)im headin 4 a week,s hol's on the 19th of may,cant wait 2 hav a week of diet,plannin and doin atkins on the mon+tue and then from wed on can eat and/drink wot i like(after al i only get 1 week in the year off so plannin 2 enjoy it)will b drinkin on the wed evenin so wot wud b best that day 2 knock me out of ketotis 4 drinkin that evenin,also does anyone know how much meat i'm allowed on atkins and wot else im allowed,startin back on cd on the 16th of may,i wud b so thankfull if some-one cud give me so advice...:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    hey, you can eat any meet you want, including bacon with the fat.. cheese, full fat mayo and eggs...

good luck :)

4. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    you are allowed ANY amount of meat / fish / eggs as they are only protein, you are not allowed milk but you are allowed cream and butter (not low fat spreads), you're allowed proper mayo, not low fat.

You're allowed some veg I did carbs to a max 40g per day.

To ensure that you are knocked out of ketosis, you should be eating a potato, pasta, or some bread. Remember since you havent been drinking for a while you should line your stomach and dont over do it

Enjoy your hols...

5. fatgirlslim76

thanks u all so so much.xxxx

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

have a fab holiday :)

becky x

7. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    have a fab time,have a few naughty treats for me ok,
    elaine x

8. fatgirlslim76

thanx becky&elaine wil hav fab time.xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.