week one back WI result

No!! :( i just can't seem to get back in it!! weigh in is wednesday so i have 2 days to be good and hopefully get a loss... it should be easy i've had 2 weeks off and only gained half a lb so why can't i loss that i've fed up of being stuck at 9st 7lb but can't seem to push myself. Any chance you could post what your eating i think i need some new food idea's? :D

Sorry!! well done on lossing 3lb thats fantatsic!!!

Last edited:
No!! :( i just can't seem to get back in it!! weigh in is wednesday so i have 2 days to be good and hopefully get a loss... it should be easy i've had 2 weeks off and only gained half a lb so why can't i loss that i've fed up of being stuck at 9st 7lb but can't seem to push myself. Any chance you could post what your eating i think i need some new food idea's? :D

Sorry!! well done on lossing 3lb thats fantatsic!!!

Im on 33 points so theres quite alot
A random day is

Breakfast
Green Tea
Cereal - 5

Morning Snack
some sort of cereal bar usually between 2 - 3 points

Lunch
4 slices ww granary - 2
ham - 2
salad cream - 1
salad - 0
micro chips - 2 1/2

afternoon snack
4 slices of bread toasted - 4
2 eggs poached - 3
1/2 tin of beans - 2 1/2
mushrooms - 0

dinner
1/2 ptn of lamb in gravy - 3 1/2
150g potatoes boiled - 1 1/2
150g potatoes dry roasted - 1 1/2
carrots - 0
cauli - 0
sprouts - 0
swede - 0
2 yorkshire puddings - 2

snack
rich tea biscuit - 1/2

thank you and i hope this helps xxx :):):):)

You're a star Phil thank you!! wow 33 points :( im on 17 lol i must try drinking green tea... I hear it helps speed up weight loss is that correct? x :)

You're a star Phil thank you!! wow 33 points :( im on 17 lol i must try drinking green tea... I hear it helps speed up weight loss is that correct? x :)

i think it help but weather its a medical fact i couldnt tell you sorry ,i have been drinking it for months and im now used to it and sadly like it lol ;) i would advice you to use it to help you, but as i say im not sure what the medical benifits are xxx

well done!!

Back