week one

nessx

Well after a week of porridge im glad there is light at the end of the tunnel! i have lost 7lbs, although i did have a rough day 2day.
i made my shake, looked in the bottom of the glass there was blk bits!argh! so id drank half. got a bit sick of the porridge as i have had 13 in the last wk, so had 225g of cottage cheese.
this week ive picked a range of things, so hopefully all will go ok!

can anyone tell me if u get knocked out of ketosis if u do ss+ i thought u would still be ok?

ss+ will not knock you out of ketosis

I've been on ss+ on and off since day one

You need carbs to knock you out and lots of them LOL

i thought so but my cdc told me that if u eat it knocks u out! does it slow your losses down much i cant think it does? also can u eat red cabbage pickled or just white cabbage pickled?

She's probably scaring you of eating lol

SS+ is designed to keep you on track as there are zero carbs..have you checked out the yellow book?

Ive lost 41 pounds in 12 weeks eating and i am well am truley in ketosis the whole time as my hubby often reminds how much my breath smells :rolleyes::jelous::rolleyes:

*needs to re-stock listerine*

edit: you can have pickled cabbage it says

Hi nessx - I started this week and I am doing SS+ from the outset. Day 3 and I am in ketosis already - did the stick test and definitely very dark pink. Personal choice, but I did not want to give up being able to have a meal with the family in the evening, even if it is very different! Also, I do not want to move away from food entirely as my paranoia is the minute I do start to eat I will go OTT. Re the veg, my CDC said 2 tablespoons of veg with 120g chicken or fish, but I have had more than that by sticking to very, very low carb veg. I can tell the weight is beginning to move even at this early stage - amazed but delighted at the same time.

not sure about SS+ but just wanted to say well done on getting through your first week and congrats on a fab loss :)

well done on the weigh in :)
i get the black bits at the bottom of shakes, as far as i know they are the vits and minerals, i add a little extra water to the bottom of my glass to get them all up and into me

Back