• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week six - and for the past few days I've been very tired

S: 16st9lb C: 14st4lb G: 13st7lb BMI: 26.4 Loss: 2st5lb(14.16%)
Any suggestions here? I'm in ketosis, I'm sticking to my VLCD and I'm losing weight, but for the last few days I've been really tired, fatigued and irritable. I can't walk, move or do anything without feeling completely wasted.

I'm not hungry, I'm just so incredibly fatigued - anyone been here? and how do I get my energy back?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 18st1lb C: 16st3lb G: 8st6lb BMI: 41.5 Loss: 1st12lb(10.28%)
I've been feeling pretty tired the last couple of days, too. It seems just about everything I do is harder than usual. Even just the effort of sitting at my desk and doing my work is tough. I don't really have any suggestions for you, other than to tough it out. If it doesn't get better in a few days, then you might want to move up to a higher-calorie program.

biltsy

Peggy McParrot
S: 15st5lb C: 12st2.5lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 3st2.5lb(20.7%)
Hi sack the juggler
no suggestions really just to say i feel like that every few weeks... Are you drinking enough, getting enough kip??? I think this diet is different for most people. Have you phoned up your counsellor???

S: 16st9lb C: 14st4lb G: 13st7lb BMI: 26.4 Loss: 2st5lb(14.16%)
I'm seeing my councellor tomorrow, so I'll ask her, but I suspect that my body is telling me to move up to sole source plus... probably "plus" a large chicken each night! Can't remember feeling so drained.

Bonzo

S: 20st3lb C: 17st10lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 42.6 Loss: 2st7lb(12.37%)
I guess you're not far from goal...... maybe you do need to add something to your diet. Hope your CDC can offer some good advice