Week six - and for the past few days I've been very tired

Sack the Juggler

Any suggestions here? I'm in ketosis, I'm sticking to my VLCD and I'm losing weight, but for the last few days I've been really tired, fatigued and irritable. I can't walk, move or do anything without feeling completely wasted.

I'm not hungry, I'm just so incredibly fatigued - anyone been here? and how do I get my energy back?

I've been feeling pretty tired the last couple of days, too. It seems just about everything I do is harder than usual. Even just the effort of sitting at my desk and doing my work is tough. I don't really have any suggestions for you, other than to tough it out. If it doesn't get better in a few days, then you might want to move up to a higher-calorie program.

Hi sack the juggler
no suggestions really just to say i feel like that every few weeks... Are you drinking enough, getting enough kip??? I think this diet is different for most people. Have you phoned up your counsellor???

I'm seeing my councellor tomorrow, so I'll ask her, but I suspect that my body is telling me to move up to sole source plus... probably "plus" a large chicken each night! Can't remember feeling so drained.

I guess you're not far from goal...... maybe you do need to add something to your diet. Hope your CDC can offer some good advice

Back