* week

Lost half pound (and i've been good this week) so hopefully will have super weight loss next week.
How did everyone else do???
xoxo

got to wait til tomorrow evening, but feeling quietly confident

well done on your 0.5lb loss, not to be sniffed at, keep up he good work x

Well the witch turned up 4 days early grrr on wi night tues but I still managed a 4lb loss . Bit cheesed off now though it's at the tail end now had a sneaky peak before dinner and my weights gone up about a 1lb :( been so good too this week stuck 100% to plan exercised everydaywhen I've felt lousy and washed out :( hope things turn around by Tuesday I could cope with a sts but not a gain after a week of being good

Not trying to sound bossy, but guys stop weighing yourself! It's pointless, particularly on * week. Weight fluctuates naturally throughout the day/week anyway, which is why it is best to weigh at the same day/time each week. You're just torturing yourself with a pound on here and there. That pound could be undigested breakfast, fluid retention. Or it might disappear when you go to the loo next lol. You're only going to see a significant true difference on scales each day if you're doing VLC diet

Not trying to sound bossy, but guys stop weighing yourself! It's pointless, particularly on * week. Weight fluctuates naturally throughout the day/week anyway, which is why it is best to weigh at the same day/time each week. You're just torturing yourself with a pound on here and there. That pound could be undigested breakfast, fluid retention. Or it might disappear when you go to the loo next lol. You're only going to see a significant true difference on scales each day if you're doing VLC diet

thing is its hard not to weigh yourself when you go to class, do you think we should miss a week? i also gain pre * week so technically would struggle to know which weigh in to ignore

Back