Week2

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by jenfur, 10 October 2010 Social URL.

1. jenfur

jenfur Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(19.89%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 100%
    5lbs off with a few tuna and chicken incidents.
    Anyone find that the soup makes the cravings worse? I'm going to have a week without them as I think they might have led me down a path of nibbles. Atleast I stuck to protein

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cookeh

Cookeh Recovering Cookie Addict

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(36.22%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim & Exante
    Well done on your 5lbs off. When I restarted LT this time around I supplemented tuna in springwater most days for the first 10 days or so (sometimes in place of a shake, sometimes in addition to my shakes) to just get me over the worst of the hunger til ketosis kicked in. Im part way through week 8 now and rarely have tuna now. Eating pure protein won't knock you out of ketosis but it does defeat the point of LT which is to cleanse your palette and get you off food altogther while you deal with your weight issues so try really hard to wean yourself off food and onto the plan completely for the best results in terms of weightloss.

I eat flapjacks, chocolate shake and chicken soup and the only thing I've noticed is that on days I have a flapjack Im a little hungrier the next day for some reason, although not starving or anything. I love the soup, especially now that my hands and feet are in their freezing cold phase hehe but no, can't say I've noticed it affects my hunger at all, and definitely not cravings since I don't get those now that I'm in ketosis.

All the best for week 3 :)

4. jenfur

jenfur Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(19.89%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 100%
    Thanks!
    I think I'll just have to ban tuna in packed lunch for small shouty till I'm done! I wasn't hungry - I jus wanted it! I felt so bad telling pharmacist this morning- I won't be doing it again because it made me feel so disappointed in myself.

Onwards and upwards! Well downwards, you know what I mean!

5. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    WEll done Jenfur xx

6. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done Jennnnnnnnnnn x x x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.