Week2

Well done on your 5lbs off. When I restarted LT this time around I supplemented tuna in springwater most days for the first 10 days or so (sometimes in place of a shake, sometimes in addition to my shakes) to just get me over the worst of the hunger til ketosis kicked in. Im part way through week 8 now and rarely have tuna now. Eating pure protein won't knock you out of ketosis but it does defeat the point of LT which is to cleanse your palette and get you off food altogther while you deal with your weight issues so try really hard to wean yourself off food and onto the plan completely for the best results in terms of weightloss.

I eat flapjacks, chocolate shake and chicken soup and the only thing I've noticed is that on days I have a flapjack Im a little hungrier the next day for some reason, although not starving or anything. I love the soup, especially now that my hands and feet are in their freezing cold phase hehe but no, can't say I've noticed it affects my hunger at all, and definitely not cravings since I don't get those now that I'm in ketosis.

All the best for week 3 :)

Thanks!
I think I'll just have to ban tuna in packed lunch for small shouty till I'm done! I wasn't hungry - I jus wanted it! I felt so bad telling pharmacist this morning- I won't be doing it again because it made me feel so disappointed in myself.

Onwards and upwards! Well downwards, you know what I mean!

WEll done Jenfur xx

Well done Jennnnnnnnnnn x x x x

Back