WEEKEND`S OFF????

buffydog

Silver Member
Hi,
Just wondering if anyone has ever ss/ss+/810 during the week & had weekends free.
i`m not going to go mad a weekends, but enough to be able to drink.
I have every weekend booked up from tom til xmas.
i`m not in a rush to lose my last 10lbs but would like to lose it by next year.
i realise i prob wont get back into ketosis but surely i should lose something if the most i eat on weekdays is 810 cals.
any one done this or know of any potential problems with doing this.

Don't see why not. I really wouldn't worry too much about the ketosis thing. We are only ever in MILD ketosis on CD. It is essentially a vlcd and if you are eating less than 1000 cals 5 days a week I don't see why you wouldn't continue to lose, albeit at a slower rate.
Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

i was hoping for 2lb a week off, just not sure what will happen with water, i suppose my weighins will be up & down every week.
maybe better to just ignore the scales too

i would say at the weekends still try and be careful what you choose to eat don't go overloading on false silly carbs, try stick to lean proteins and cottage cheeses and green veggies and have your drink if you need it. I think a complete blow out every now and then is better eg Christmas Day rather than every weekend. I think if you do it all the time it will become the norm again and creep back into your everyday routine too.

Good Luck

i`m planning on just eating normally at weekends, i will be eating carbs, as i want to drink but will not be going mad, most weekends there will be party food and although i will eat some cake at some point i will be eating it as a normal person (in moderation)

i did it for while when i couldnt stick to SS
it works okay, but it depends on what day you get weighed, i get weighed on the saturday so i'd go out to eat and have a meal with friends
for a while i yo-yoed losing 3 pounds, gaining two, losing 2, gaining one
i think it was water retention or something i duno
but got fed up because i felt i was doing the diet half heartedly and with me, that was the case

Back