weekend slip-up!

clairex

Silver Member
:break_diet:Must admit, not had the best weekend! My time of the month came (wahooo- not) and i get the worst cravings! and will (guiltily) admit I ate a full share-size caramel cadbury bar. IT WAS HEAVEN! hahah! But i feel mucho guilty- and am back on it today! had free eat smart sausage sandwhich on brown bread, and having chicken and veg for tea. Probably not eaten enough today, but am trying to make up for my monumental slip up yesterday! whooooops!

how did you all do at the weekend? better than me I hope!

xxxx

p.s how do I get my picture to be underneath my name when i post? thanks!

Hiya :) Don't worry to much about the slip! I had a worse slip then you over the weekend (well i did save up syns for it) but still was not good i got through 7 beers and a slice of pizza!!! i've been back on track since then though which is good. Your food today sounds good! :)

You can add a picture in your user CP in the avater (sorry forget what its called) link in there.

It was fun for a short while, but woke up with a bad head the next day... woops lol usually don't get that when i drink so not sure what happened.. oh well i learnt my lesson!!! hahaha
Yep and like you said its not everyday so im not going to beat myself up about it. The most important thing is to stick with the plan and then if you do slip up its natural it happens but going straight back to the plan is a must! haha xx

Hi,

I'm a big football fan and so I expect at least one slip up each weekend when my team play at home!! I'll try to resist the burgers and chips and save syns for any alcohol I may consume but I'm sure it won't always go to plan :eek:

As long as you get back on, put the slip up behind you and don't dwell you'll be well on your way!

Good luck x x

I must admit that altho I can go without the old alcofrolic beverage during the week, I have to treat myself on a saturday!I,ve cut down from Fri/Sat/sun, so I shall see how it goes, but it's the munchies afterwards that really do the damage!

yeahh, im trying not to get to wound up over it - just feel a bit crap that i cheated in my first week! Plus i get really rubbish periods, so i havent even been walking or doing any excerise to counter-act it! Just have to move on and stick to the plan 100% now!

xxxxx

I know what you mean judimac. I have a couple of drinks and then convince myself that having a pizza/kebab/curry is a great idea and won't matter as I'll run it off the next morning. I don't even do running :8855:

yeah plus when I go out and drink, i drink WKDs or something like that, and they are about 13 syns each!! And I always want a horrible big burger when i'm drunk! haha, so trying not to drink much anymore xxx

OMG i miss WKD's i used to always drink them (still do when im back in england) Luckly i don't crave burgers after though! hehe xx

I tend to stick to vodka and diet coke. But it's almost impossible to do that at the match.

My new years resolution was to eat healthier Mon - Fri and give up the drink then too as I found I was drinking wine almost every night. I planned to save my drinking for the weekend and treat myself to a takeaway then. I stuck at it last week and only had a little drink with OH on Friday.

I've since got on the SW wagon and I'm still thinking along the lines of treating myself to a drink at the weekend, only this time saving my syns and/or using flexible syns so that I don't beat myself up about it.

I don't half go on, don't I? :D

yeahh i do love my WKDs, but aren't worth the synnage! Think i will switch to vodka and diet coke! and try my best to avoid the greasy food afterward haha. To be honest, i dont have the money to go out and get drunk anyway, so all this is by the by!! haha
xxxx

Hi,

I'm a big football fan and so I expect at least one slip up each weekend when my team play at home!! I'll try to resist the burgers and chips and save syns for any alcohol I may consume but I'm sure it won't always go to plan :eek:

As long as you get back on, put the slip up behind you and don't dwell you'll be well on your way!

Good luck x x

That's exactly the same as me. I had chips and peas after the match on Sunday. Had Baked potato and baked beans for lunch before we left, trying to make the best of a bad job ;)

lol no kidding! :) xx

:break_diet:Must admit, not had the best weekend! My time of the month came (wahooo- not) and i get the worst cravings! and will (guiltily) admit I ate a full share-size caramel cadbury bar. IT WAS HEAVEN! hahah! But i feel mucho guilty- and am back on it today! had free eat smart sausage sandwhich on brown bread, and having chicken and veg for tea. Probably not eaten enough today, but am trying to make up for my monumental slip up yesterday! whooooops!

how did you all do at the weekend? better than me I hope!

xxxx

p.s how do I get my picture to be underneath my name when i post? thanks!

Hey Claire, I was exactly the same at the wkend there, my TOTM came and I had a choc fest lol, washed down with 2bottles of wine and 2 tins of bud. Big tins whoops!
The main thing is to forget about it and get back on track, so well done for starting afresh today!
Best wishes! x

Hey Claire, I was exactly the same at the wkend there, my TOTM came and I had a choc fest lol, washed down with 2bottles of wine and 2 tins of bud. Big tins whoops!
The main thing is to forget about it and get back on track, so well done for starting afresh today!
Best wishes! x

thank you!! I dunno about everyone else but i think that little cheat every week keeps me going ! aslong as we stick to it all the other time eh? :) My TOTM is a ***** - makes me crave choc, sweets, pop...everything im not supposed to eat!!

xxxx

LMAO did u get told off?
Yeah I crave anything sweet and anti- sw friendly lol. It was WI there tonight and I lost 1/2 a lb, so at least I didn't wreak the whole week completly!xx

ooh well done on your loss! :)
and no i didnt get told off but what can i say, I am very polite and thought I would apologise anyway!!
haha :)
xxxx

Back