weekends suck!

beckiieboop

I'm always so good during the week, doesn't faze me at all, even my days off work. Then it comes to the weekend, and whether I'm working or not I always find it so hard and just want to eat something unhealthy! My mum reckons its because I know most people are going out/having takeaways but I dunno :( on a good note my pharmacy said give it another week til I'm in the healthy section on the bmi chart and if I want to refeed I can! So I'm gonna see how the next week goes... URGH.

Just noticed your BMI, my gosh you're so close now! Definitely an incentive to keep at it for another week. Weekends are also tougher for me, I always think it because you've been working hard all week and you feel you deserve a treat at the weekends and treats to me always used to mean food. Thats the mindset I've got to get out off. This is my 11th weekend and it has got a lot easier.

Just updated my BMI ticker and made me realise how close I actually am! One maybe 2 weeks more to go then I can refeed and maybe enjoy my weekends a bit more! Just seems to be nothing to look forward to at the moe. But you're right, they do get easier as time goes on, and yeah food just occupies some time I guess! x

I agree. The takeaway my family are eating smells divine. I need to get my head together because after 4 more week my bmi will be 29 and the chemist are knocking me off :-( was looking at slimming world recipes last night to give me inspiration to be healthy over and after Xmas! X

I agree. The takeaway my family are eating smells divine. I need to get my head together because after 4 more week my bmi will be 29 and the chemist are knocking me off :-( was looking at slimming world recipes last night to give me inspiration to be healthy over and after Xmas! X

The chemist shouldn't be knocking you off until your BMI is below 25! Unless you want to stop sooner?

Natalie, have you looked at slim and save? The results are just as good as lipotrim but you can have meals and bars instead, as well as their shakes. If you want to enjoy xmas n have an xmas dinner and stuff I'd try sw but if you want quick results like this diet, look into s+s. No idea why they're making you stop when you reach 29 though! x

No it's not my choice. They only allow you to get to a bmi of 29 for some silly reason :-( I'm going to move on to slimming world after this as I really want to hit that healthy weight range and not only just scraping the obese category. So it will be a new lifestyle for me. I'm even craving salmon :O

Back