Weekly losses

sugar_face

For those of you that have been on slim&save for a few months or so ...

What are the losses like?

I'm on week three now...
Week one I had 13lb loss (then in the week weighed an had another few pounds off) but come weigh day it was back to 19st meaning there was no loss
It's a few days after weigh in day ... An it's not budged what so ever haha

Any loss suits me fine, even a small one...
I just sort of want to know what to expect really :/

I know something is coming off cause the measuring tape is saying so but just curious about the actual weight itself haha

Help :')

xoxo

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I lost 10.1lbs the first week, 2.8lb the second, 3.6lb the third and then 2.4 both the fourth and fifth week. 2.4 feels really low and I was unimpressed at first but I've been losing inches too and having protein meals that I enjoy, so I'm enjoying this diet. I've stopped expecting myself to meet a magic number that I may or may not meet, telling myself I'll have a bigger loss this week. Going to just take each week as it comes, knowing that my weight is getting lower and lower, even if it's not quite as quickly as I hoped!

You lost a great number of inches this month. They probably outweigh what the scales say anyway. No point being 10st and a size 24, but if you were a size 10 would you care if you weighed 20st? Ok unlikely to happen but you get what I mean, weight is just a number, inches show in clothes and the way you look. They're better!

I lost 10.1lbs the first week, 2.8lb the second, 3.6lb the third and then 2.4 both the fourth and fifth week. 2.4 feels really low and I was unimpressed at first but I've been losing inches too and having protein meals that I enjoy, so I'm enjoying this diet. I've stopped expecting myself to meet a magic number that I may or may not meet, telling myself I'll have a bigger loss this week. Going to just take each week as it comes, knowing that my weight is getting lower and lower, even if it's not quite as quickly as I hoped!

You lost a great number of inches this month. They probably outweigh what the scales say anyway. No point being 10st and a size 24, but if you were a size 10 would you care if you weighed 20st? Ok unlikely to happen but you get what I mean, weight is just a number, inches show in clothes and the way you look. They're better!

Yeah guess you're right haha
Sounds really inappropriate this too ...
But I weighed my boobs last year out of boredom and they were nearly a stone each ( they've always been big too) so maybe the weights stayin there hahahah :|
ridiculous theory eh :')
xoxo

If the inches are coming off then the diet is working. Bodies are strange things, it could be hormonal and you are holding water which is why the scales aren't moving. I lost 7lbs week one, 3lbs week 2 then 2lbs a week after that and I have lost inches from my hips, enough to fit into jeans two sizes down.

It depends on a number of factors - original starting weight, height, gender etc, all I can say if you stick to the diet it WILL eventually come off, but it can be erratic at times lol x

Could that time of the month make it seem worse? I know in the past I've weighed myself and come off heavier when I've been on, I've had a little trouble with a iud for 2 months but the none hormonal one, making it like that time of the month for nearly2 months haha... It's could be that couldn't it ?... Couldn't it? Haha
xoxo

*like it makes me feel bloated and I guess that's water retention :/
I'm so clueless hahaha

Back