Weekly reward

Pheonix-Rising

Im planning ahead here! Do you give yourself a weekly reward for losing a few pounds? Obviously food is not a reward, but maybe a special face mask, a soak in a bubble bath or a self makeover?

I would love to gather some ideas that I could use as rewards over the weeks to come. And do you have an overall reward when you reach target?

;):)

My weekly reward was my weigh in see the weight drop off was massive reward for me.

I pamper all the time i am a right lotions and potions girl but i do have my nails done once a fortnight so you could count that xxx

I'm with JimmyShoo - I don't tend to do structured rewards, but I treat myself here and there when I need a lift - things like facepacks, going somewhere fun, do my nails.

Also I tend to buy myself a couple of things to wear every time I drop a dress size (just cheap things from Primark) which make me feel really good about my progress and myself. That's my biggest and favourite way of rewarding myself!

xx

I try to buy myself something for every stone I lose and sometimes just for having got through the week and stuck to it.
I try to buy or do things I wouldn't usually spend money on - like having my nails done or more expensive make-up than usual hmm what else have I done - bought myself cheap flights to come back to UK to have a shopping spree - that's going to be in March. I should be half way to target by then.
Sometime this month I may hire myself a guided tour of the local hills on a quad bike as a treat.
Massages are always good as treats, and facials too.

However, I have to say that what I have enjoyed more than anything else as a treat is the feeling I get when I take bag fulls of clothes which are too large down to the charity collection at the recycling area. That is the best treat of all!

Mini holidays every few months for me and its working looooool :D

Skipping out the country really does it for me :D keeps me on track put it that way!

Hope you come up with a good treat! x

I save my fave orange bar for my WI night! sounds silly doesnt it!!
I have also been buying a few bits of clothes off ebay when i go down the sizes, its amazing how quickly it happens, so its quite regular!!
Its lovely just looking on there for stuff to be honest!!

Ohhhh i do the Ebay thing too!!! Ive just sold my treadmill on there pmsl (a very silly purchase thinking i was actually gonna use it??????? derrr) but buy loads off it for bargain prices!! Its a brill way of getting those inbetween sizes nice & cheap X

I do all sorts for my treats! lol Including baths (candles and all that ;) ), I treat myself to smellie products - my fave atm is soap and glory! Hair masks, face masks, pedicures, manicures, days out with HB (usually pretty places that involve exercise ie. Walking!

Other treats are roaming ebay for the 'next size down' incentive! I also buy things for my home (much to hb annoyance!)

I started a picture album actually and often add to it, somehow it keeps me going when I look back to when I was at my biggest.

I'm one of the unfortunate ones who seems to not loose as much with the CD bars, so every Friday is treat day for me when I curl up with my 'Friday Treat Bar' !!!

Hope you find some good treats - let me know so I can add more to my list! LOL

Hugs x x x

! Ive just sold my treadmill on there pmsl (a very silly purchase thinking i was actually gonna use it??????? derrr)X
:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

You crack me up MrsE :hug99:

XXX

Much the same as above. Last year I was supposedly treating myself for losing every stone with a special purchase of favourite Butler and Wilson jewellery or accessories. Unfortunately I am a reforming shopaholic and found myself popping into the South Molton store every week for my next 'treat'. You know you have a problem when store staff recognise you as a frequent customer!

But the little home treats were just as enjoyable, a posh soap, facepacks, deep conditioning hair masque.

I have a very under-used foot spa so perhaps I should get that out once in a while. But this evening I gave a friend £50 which I will do every month until enough funds for day trip or overnight stay at ?Henlow Grange, actually feel quite excited at the thought of this trip as a reward for sticking to CD for at least 3 months x

But this evening I gave a friend £50 which I will do every month until enough funds for day trip or overnight stay at ?Henlow Grange, actually feel quite excited at the thought of this trip as a reward for sticking to CD for at least 3 months x

What a brilliant idea!!! :D

You are right, after 3 months you will very much deserve a break away ;)

Hugs x x x

Back