Weekly Weigh in!

Fuffa

Hows everyone doing this miserable wet and cold Monday?

Just had work's WI. I'm down another 3.2 lbs this week bringing me at a total loss of 17lbs in just 5/6 weeks. My official WI at the diet clinic is Saturday so will update ticker then. Only 14 lbs to get under goal. (8st 5lbs)

Whats everyone elses result?

Wow you've done really well :)

I'm not having any specific weigh in's. I was trying not to weigh at all till my final date (29th Nov) but I did have a few sneaky check-ins, and my ticker is up to date - 7lbs to go :)

fuffa wow...u go girl!! and munkypooh, what diet are you following, you have loadssssss of weight?? its inspiring.

i started back again last week, and i weighed in thismorning at 4lbs lighter. which is quite suprising as i havent been sticking to it very well. so i know if i try harder this week, then hopefully ill lose more than 4lbs.....hehe.

xx

well done girls... i think ur all girls, anyway, big pat on back for all of us who have lost, stayed the same, or smiled this week.

Last edited:
My weigh in was today. 3lbs gone, and it's totm too, so pretty pleased with that. :)

put on a lb. not good. i guess its TOTM however when i lost 3lbs when i started i was TOTM then as well... need to re thing what im eating

hey guys,

well im currently not losing anything, but i am maintaining which is good. before i was eating way to little calories then binging at the weekends, so my weight sort of hit a plateu, so ive decided that the only way to unplateu it is to increase my calorie intake.

although i have not lost any weight this week since i increased my intake, i feel pretty damn good. ive got more energy again, and my skin is glowing with all the nutrients i am eating.
im just hoping that after a few more weeks that the weightloss will kick in.

ill write down what im doing to see if you guys agree that i will lose weight this way:

1543 calories + sedentary exercise = 1851.6 to maintain weight

im eating 1200 calories on sunday to thursday and 1500 friday and saturday.
which means im dropping 650 calories 5 days a week and 350 on friday and saturday which = 3950 calories down, so theoretically i should be loosing at least 1lb a week.

also i am exercising 30minutes a day 3 times a week.

so i should be losing some weight at some stage ..yeah??

Well ive just weighed and measured in this morning, and i have to say........woohoo i feel good.

I have not lost any weight on the scales, but i kind of expected that as i have upped my exercise and for the first few weeks i might actually weigh more because muscle builds quicker than the rate of fat loss.
Oh and also im due my Totm next week.

Measurements

Weight: 156 pounds
Clothes size : 12/14
Body fat estimate: 32.02% (getting better)
Waist : 29.5 inches
Tummy : 37 inches
Hips : 36.5 inches
R arm: 13 inches
L arm: 13 inches
R thigh: 23.75 inches
L thigh: 23.5 inches
Bra line : 32 inches
Bust : 37 inches
Shoulders : 40 inches
Bottom : 41 inches

so in one week that is a total of 5.75 inches loss. wooohooo....i cant believe it, im very very happy.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Back