Weekly weigh in

Well done all of your on your losses!!!

Well done NB for losing even after having a few days off.

And Becky, 12lbs! That's truly amazing.

Lisa, don't despair about your 1lb as it might be that you are retaining water. You might find it catches up this week, so keep the faith!

At least we have all lost this week, which is good.

Another 4lbs off for me this week. I am really pleased. Only 3 more lbs to go to hit the 5 stones gone mark.

Hope you all have a good week.

Wow Sarah, that's amazing. Looks like you'll be breaking that 5stone mark very soon. Well done

Well done girls, feels great to lose weight doesn't it. NB, have a great night on your daughters 21st, anything nice planned?
Bexster, 12lbs is just amazing you must feel ecstatric....makes it all worthwhile doesn't it.

Hi DM....we have a family meal planned at a lovely Italian restaurant that is situated right by the sea and so has fabulous views. There'll be about 20 of us (and that's just my immediate family, can't beat Italian/Irish Catholic families LOL :grouphugg:) So, sorry....exante goes out the window for that day, but I will go back on it on the Monday

Another 4lbs off for me this week. I am really pleased. Only 3 more lbs to go to hit the 5 stones gone mark.

Hope you all have a good week.

Fantastic loss, Sarah.....go girl!! Well we've all been losers this week. Something to be very proud of. Let's keep up the good work:girlpower::whacky068:

Thanks Guys.

Your turn next DM to post a loss.

NB, enjoy your daughters party. That deserves a day off.

Here's to us all being losers every week!

Wow, well done DM! That's over a stone gone in 2 weeks. If feels great doesn't it. Good for you!

Congrats to you all on your losses, you've all done brilliantly :)

Hopefully i will be joining you with a fab loss on monday, fingers crossed!

Wow DM that is a brilliant loss you must be really pleased with that! Well done you

Love Becky x

5 lbs off for me!! Really pleased as it was my first week on working solution. Roll on week 3

Well done, DM! :D

That's an amazing loss for week 2 AND you got to eat food as well!

I'm on TS at the moment - gonna weigh in on Sunday this week. But I might consider moving back to WS if I get bored of the liquid diet (which is probably soon)!

Hi

Im having a bad week this week so really fed up, had 3 days off and really wish I hadnt. Back on TS today and its REALLY hard! Wish I had stuck with it now, dont know if I will get weighed on Saturday as I dont want to get even more down if I have put on as that will what will make me want to eat even more.

Dont know what to do might have my soup and go to bed so Im out of temptations way!

Hope every one is having a good week!

Becky x

Don't beat yourself up Becky. Put it behind you and move forward with it. You could consider the working solution as a half way measure. You get to eat some nice foods.

Sorry to hear you're having a bad week, Becky. :(

I agree with Sarah. Maybe you should go on WS so you can eat food in the evening. Then if you want to try TS again, you can start it when you are in the right frame of mind.

I really think you need to be in the right frame of mind to do something like TS. For some reason, I have been doing ok on TS since Sunday. Maybe it's because work has been busy and I have been distracted?! I am in ketosis again now (finally)!

I use the "go to bed early" trick as well to avoid thinking about food! Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't!

You need to get your head together again. Read some of the motivational / inspirational posts on here and get going again. :)

We're here if you need to talk. ;)

Thanks Sarah and Lisa!

Im a little more positive today and going to try and get through another week on TS and see how I go (midweek weigh in and I was +5lbs) that really upset me as I dont think I have had anything that bad. But Im back on TS and two days in and so far im not hungry today just hope the side effects of the detox/ketosis arnt quite as bad this time and that I can get through to the bags of energy part! Going to do some excersise tonight and see if I can shift the 5lbs before weigh in on Saturday!

Trying to keep my chin up!

Lisa (sorry forgot to put this)!

Glad to hear you are into TS this week you should see some great results on weigh in day. Good on you for getting you head around it, hopefully this time next week I will be looking forward to saturday and my weigh in!

Hey Becky,

I think the weight gain is normal when you have been on food abstinence for a while and then you start eating food again. I don't think it is 5 lbs of fat you have gained. I'm sure it will come down as soon as your body gets used to the program you are doing.

Weight gain happened to me when I moved from TS to WS during the week. I struggled with TS for about 5 days and then moved onto WS for the last 2 days. I weighed myself and gained 2.5 lbs even though I hadn't had anything naughty! Think it was just the introduction of food just before my weigh in that made me gain.

Good luck for your weigh in on Saturday. I'm sure you'll be ok! ;)

Thank you!!!

Always there to make me feel better, it really helps thanks.

Sounds like you're back on track Becky, i agree the 5 lb gain is most probably water. Keep focused and you'll be in ketosis in no time

Thanks DM, you have done fantastic! What sort of food are you eating on the working solution? Want to try get a couple of full weeks on TS and a couple of stone off then move on to WS so any tips would be great. Thats goes to you too Sarah!

Sarah - you asked somewhere about would we go see a consultant if there was one in the area. I didnt think I would at first which apart from the cost was one of the main reasons I didnt go to LL with my friend but now I think that my problem with food goes deeper than I first thought so I think I would just to get a little help with that. How is being a cousultant going for you? Well I hope.

Back